Travellers

Cc @anon61878697 :hushed::hushed::hushed:

1 Like

How do I join?

There’s a lad in Blackhall Place running it.

3 Likes

Did you join? Is it worth it?

Been tapping the join button for past 10 mins but it doesn’t seem to be working

1 Like

Terrible what’s happened there, it’s clearly all a misunderstanding and they are being wronged something unreal.

Pennsylvania is a long way from the Canadian border

They were brought there.

However their story would appear to have some holes in it

The family claim they were visiting Vancouver on October 3 when Michael swerved to avoid hitting an animal, taking them on to a country road out of Canada into America where border police arrested them.

5 Likes

As usual,

Hope they fuck them out ASAP , " British couple"my hole they shame ordinary decent Irish PPL worldwide, anywhere they go they are by and large scamming, fighting, unruly , feckless ,I mean WTF do they add / donate to society? NADA,I don’t give a fuck getting lambasted for my sentiments ref these parasites

3 Likes

:joy: :joy: :joy: :joy:

2 Likes

Some good wanking material for @anon61878697 in there

1 Like

Done.

The WhatsApp group has been hopping with saucy traveller beour pics. @anon61878697 wouldn’t be able to control himself if he saw the pics being shared.

Let me in you shite in a bucket.

I’m gonna join the ranks of the serious Colombo-types here and suggest that this story is not true. Something about swerving, winding up on an unmarked road and continuing on it until you enter a foreign country rather than rejoining your original route just isn’t adding up

1 Like

Depends on the size of the animal that you are swerving around? Who knows it could have been the Abominable snowman or a T-rex they were swerving around. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Could have been a rival family bare-knuckle fighter

1 Like

The possibility of a previously unknown to science cryptid of enormous size existing in the Vancouver area should be investigated thoroughly before their story is ruled out I suppose

1 Like