Travellers

Imagine putting up an Advert for someone to come & stake out your house :smile:

3 Likes

The mess was so bad the tinkers wouldn’t even clean it.

3 Likes

Oh they’ll clean alright, they’ll clean up good & proper.

4 Likes

There’s an awful tang of jealousy off lads that can’t afford to outsource menial tasks.

2 Likes

First wash

Ah lads you are being a bit harsh. You can’t expect him to all that up by himself. :slight_smile:

Menial = Dirty & Lazy?

Do you get someone in to wipe your hole?

Put it this way, if you do it then it’s likely to be menial.

God no, outsource away but only a full fool does it in such a way as to have various bands tinkers reconnoitring the joint.
Here I’ll help you. If you need something done around the place go on recommendations from your friends and neighbours.

I’m actually flabbergasted at the role poor @mikehunt has in his household where the wife invites in Travs to case the place so easily.

What’s this? :rofl:

A chonk is a member of the thraavelling community. Ye don’t have chonk problems up north.

Correction: We didn’t have chonk problems. We are increasingly hearing about them. Recently in a traveller dispute one traveller managed toshoot himself in the gut. He should give the rest of them lessons.

2 Likes

This is interesting Blackspot, tell me more about travellers up north.

I always just assumed that there were no travellers north of the border because the RUC, UDF and paramilitaries would just fucking annialiate any the saw camping. Is this a sign of increasing normalisation, decreasing paramilitarism, that they’re starting to creep in again?

Like the white walkers in GOT the unionist watch is short numbers. We must march with the RA king to take back the 6

1 Like

Coalisland is one town I know with a large traveller camp on the outskirts

Stokes/ Doherty’s in Derry,all from the south + generally behave, definitely don’t fuck about with the natives

Brad Pitt’s excellent accent in Snatch on tv right now.

Enjoyable show bar that