Travellers

I agree . TFK is indeed full of them.

1 Like

The gas thing is they are acting like children. “You slagged my mother” “you big sausage” but seriously violent at the same time

1 Like

Dangerous bastards + slap on the wrist won’t deter them + really no way out of this shite for either side,+ as theyre all related and constantly meet at funerals/ weddings/ christenings etc it’ll go on and on and on

They live outside the law so the “buffers” are only an inconvenience only when it comes to getting robbed

1 Like

Mad world they live in

2 Likes

Classic. “With your broken down Michael Jacksons face”

1 Like

Judge says he will not allow feuding families to ‘hold a town to ransom’ as eight men remanded in custody https://jrnl.ie/4938124

2 Likes

Holding it to ransom for yonks, likewise Rathkeale

They’re absolutely wild animals,no brain,no respect for anything/ anyone,how they grew into this monster show I don’t know

Totally . You can’t say boo about them.

1 Like

Agree

The judge told them they " need to bury the hatchet" , not the smartest thing to say to a bunch of Neanderthals

7 Likes

V good :sweat_smile:

They definitely don’t need any encouragement

1 Like

A strong message would be to actually jail them when it comes up proper, but sure that’ll never happen

2 Likes

Correct

Watched Into the West yesterday. A beautiful film still. I don’t think a film like that would be made about travellers nowadays, it’s sad to see how attitudes have shifted over the last two or three decades.

2 Likes

Its hard to know what to say to some of these fuckin ejits who think the poor auld traveller gets a hard time.I dont bother anymore.

3 Likes

I was trying to phrase something but I just couldn’t be bothered. Something along the lines of based on my own experience of the behaviour of the newest generations of travellers being far removed from what would have been classed as travellers in the 80s/90s.

6 Likes