Travellers

My Big Fat Gypsy Culling

Big Cousin

No its his house they targeted.

These are the lads who are alledged to have done it

Those two boys have a bit of talent for the camera. And a scriptwriter

Between the limerick hurlers and the travellers there’s a lot of money to be made in social media training

1 Like

Whole lot need culled end of,+ take Hutch n Kinahan etc with them

2 Likes

You should be Taoiseach.

1 Like

Haha I’m not fit to be Taoiseach of my own house,I’m a pussy ref my teen son- he asks I give- he wants I give - I ask - he ponders😣

1 Like

Fair play to the young lady. Gutsy. No words for the other animal

2 Likes

We could take them all out,but as long as cunts are snorting shit up their noses every weekend then someone will always take their place.

1 Like
1 Like

Fucking hell these lads don’t believe in forgiving and forgetting, talking about stuff from 38 years ago

Ah here, there’s some cunts on here and if they are still posting on TFK in 38 years time I’ll still refuse to like any of their posts.

9 Likes

They’re fucking morons to a man

I would agree with you on this but i was listening to Sean O’Rourke today and they were doing a piece on a company called bounce back. It was set up by travellers to recycle old matresses and give employment to travellers. Sounded good but then again it should be taken with a grain of salt considering RTE was involved or maybe the penny is dropping with the travellers.

1 Like

Wonder how the Toon lad injured his hand

They’ll never integrate until they send their kids to 3rd level, treat their women as human beings,and stop to fuck their Uber macho ( as they see it) ( mis) behaviour+ cop the fuck on as most ppl do

I’m giving thst a like

2 Likes