Travellers

Pretty shocking

Hung himself or hung by others?

Yes one in the same… very old fashioned in his ways apparently.

By others I’d say, supposedly involved in attacking the house a few weeks back where the girl got slashed.

1 Like

Yeah, shocking stuff altogether

If he slashed a 14 year old girl up then he had it coming.

2 Likes

Unfortunately the jim nevin new youtube has been taking down. Been following all the call out videos of this feud on it. Sad day for everyone in the bushes

Dont think incidents are related. There would be major media coverage if a fella was hung off a bridge so i would suspect it was a suicide and they lads who allegedly attacked that girl were Bernie Joyce and his sons and its none of them that were hung off the bridge.

1 Like

Awful

Seems it was actually a guy attempting suicide and not related to the traveller things at all

1 Like

Gardaí launch investigation after horse dies following sulky crash in Limerick https://jrnl.ie/5050712

1 Like

They’re an absolute waste of space- Pavee point condemnation ----- obviously not coming

2 Likes

Have the travelling community been affected by COVID-19? Besides the down turn in nefarious activities due to folks now working from home.

They’ll be upping their game as a lot of older folk are drawing out cash as they’ve no faith in the banks

Rumours last week was a few back in rathkeale had it. Heard no more since

They’ve been completely ignoring all the social distancing advice. Their pub in rathkeale was open monday and Tuesday. The latest video I saw was 15 of them jammed into a party bus driving around drinking.

Baldy John got it. He has been told to stay in his own trailer.

1 Like
1 Like

WTF are they like🤗

Good song in fairness