Travellers

“You can kiss my cunt…”
:rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Are you comparing the boys you’ve tagged there to tinkers?

That would be an insult to the tinkers

1 Like

Sure I’m only a child compared to @balbec.
@anon7035031 really is a child.

Did the model above say that she would be in calf before the other one would be in calf?

It’s either she will be in caving before the other one or she will be in Cavan before the other one. I think it’s the first one considering she said that whatever she gives birth too will come out of her mouth.

The traveler folk are great at the auld insults.

I think she threatened to kick the other ladies baby out of her mouth at one point.
She looks like a model, and then opens that beautiful mouth and it’s like Shackleton described crehan “a mouth that would make a butchers dog drop a bone in shock”

I’d have to be dug out of her.

Daenerys Tinkerarian

2 Likes

10 Likes

:+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1:bit better looking !though,same ould scowl

4 Likes

A scatter of them in Buttevant.

Good to see Revenue pulling the cunts on the Limerick side of the town.

Some amount of shades on duty.

1 Like

Can you imagine the runaround the revenue boys will get! I’d love to lean into one of those conversations!

They’re not on foot, checkpoint on road. Dipping tanks etc

Even better

I might call in and see if there are any deals on second hand power tools. I might get a imitation handbag for the mother too while I’m at it.

Get yourself a Casio phone while your at it,there’s about 30 caravans parked outside Regeneron since Saturday last.Waiting on a few bob no doubt

2 Likes

Tis some sight ok

Drove through Buttevant this evening. @anon61878697 would have to be on a leash if he saw the traveller women that were there. Plenty second hand power tools, plenty rugs. A lot of horse shit on the streets.

1 Like