Tributes to our Troops

I have seen briantinnion’s recently penned letter of tribute to the American troops courtesy of ClarkeyCat’s blackberry.

brian, it was a lovely touch and thank you for sending Clarkey pictures of the heartfelt letter.

Everyone else, please feel free to post your similar tributes to the troops on this thread.

I wrote three of them Bandage. Just a very very small token of my appreciation for their sacrifice in keeping this great country safe and bringing freedom and democracy to other parts of the world.

Forgot to tell them how much I enjoy the flyover at big football games though, raging I didn’t put that in.

I’d like to pay tribute to the brave soldiers of the Oglaigh na hEireann bomb disposal unit for making safe two explosive materials in Limerick this week. :clap:

I would like to thank our troops for making sure the money gets to the bank safely each week

http://www.independent.ie/videos/world-news/video-soldiers-faint-in-the-heat-during-trooping-the-colour-ceremony-35836554.html#play

he disgraced his family, his friends and himself

5 of them in total… The tans are some joke.

It’s no wonder the Brits are getting their arses kicked all over the world.

Could you imagine them in the heat of the Middle East :grinning:

2 Likes

They should of shot him on the spot.

1 Like

I love the way every held their discipline and didn’t help him, properly drilled soliders

In a proper country

they should have left him there, face down in the dirt, where he belongs

He disgraced them. He was probably a Muldoon or a Scot who had been on the beer all of the previous night.