:Trophy: TFK Election Extravaganza 2016 💰

@Rocko, apologies. I think I submitted my 20 as an acca. I selected the twenty bets and selected a stake of 5 points. My balance now shows 95 points. Have I fucked up?

Hmm. It shouldn’t have let you submit an accumulator. Can you go to the My Bets option and see what you have there?

Here’s what I have. Looks like an acca.

It sure does. Bollox. Just PM me your votes.

I can reset your points but I’m trying to mind children at the moment so that won’t be until later. PM probably just easier.

Plenty of people holding onto their money until now. I’m expecting a late surge though.

In the interests of transparency I should declare that:

@Blake sent me his picks via PM
@anon98850436 has been all over the personal tonight so he has had to submit his picks via PM too.

1 Like

Just busy @Rocko wouldn’t touch the stuff again after what they did to Neddy.

Still off the gargle too…Lent is great.

How’s this looking @Rocko

Did many enter here

What’s the craic with this @Rocko

I updated everyone last night apart from the few remaining seats. I’ll do those now but need to remember that there were a couple of manual entries too.

All in all, it was a load of hassle for fuck all interest but I’ll have results tonight.

2 Likes

So, congratulations to @anon98850436.

He tops the leaderboard with 116.64 from his 100 points investment.

In a normal bookies, that sort of return would get him €11.65 from his €10.00 but EG is walking away with €63.00 for himself.

@Blake - I did your scores manually because you didn’t get to enter them. You came out with 95 points.

2 Likes