Trump to Ireland 2’19

Today

Thought it was interesting that RTE said yesterday that a lot of people they approached in Doonbeg strongly objected to Trump but were afraid to go on record for fear of the reaction from the local Trumpbots

I think that’s a good example of the sort of bullying, blustering, hectoring nature of Trumpbots

They have nothing else other than shouting people down

North Korea-esque, really

Trump is not wanted by the overwhelming majority of Irish people and the majority in his own country despise him

Little wonder

1 Like

:rofl:

8 Likes

Fuck RTÉ, trump trump trump.

1 Like

“A lot of people they approached”, or the protestors they spoke to.

1 Like

Big few hours now in the Montrose Canteen, all of them thinking they’ll finally stump the Trump with a question for the ages.

:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Poor Timmy the Trumpbot is seething that the natives don’t like his idol

Ooooft

The state of some of the smelly hippies trying to hamper with the visit of the president of our strongest ally and the leader of the free world. Roundly welcomed in west clare too it seems, is it rossport all over again? Trump is a social media whore nothing more (like his detractors) but the office must be respected. As one local on the news spelled it out for the flakes theres walls blocking erosion in lahinch, waterville, ballybunion, paid for by the state. But no likes on twitter mentioning that

The office has to be respected - Diplomacy has to be the winner.

2 Likes

The wake up at 1pm brigade might get a shock to the system if the irish states welfare budget had to cope without US investment. Add in a clampdown on compo culture and itd be a winning streak appearance or bust

1 Like

It’s a day to celebrate a historic day. This is a man who is sitting down with Kim, Putin,puts up with petulant pests like leo varadkar and has the American economy roaring again.

You strike me as more of a go to bed at 1pm man

I suppose in your case it’s totally irrelevant what time you go to bed at as you’re utterly worthless to humanity at any hour of the day

Oooofffttt

Chape fuel there lad. Is that near Doolin by any chance?. Gas cunts.

1 Like

I remember when Reagan visited the nations anti Americans were giddy at the prospect of him being interviewed by Brian Farrell, because he never would have got a grilling like that. Reagan tied him up in knots and had him eating out of his hand within minutes.

1 Like

Cathrina Perry must be locked in her room incase shes asked to catwalk for him again!

So twee how you think political interviews should be a glorified cunnae lingus session

Don’t question the leader

Your “politics” is exemplified by how that little pussy Ben Shapiro got his hole handed to him by Andrew Neil and then ran away calling Neil a Marxist

The US right wing is a total joke and so are you because you buy into its bullshit 100%

Everyone I’ve spoken to and I live here is very happy to extend the cead mile Fáilte to President Trump. Unlike other wasters who visit or purport to govern, he actually provides employment here in Clare.

13 Likes

Here, here, the world media is on the small town for a few hours and you’ve clowns trying to ruin it. Keyboard warriors! It’s gas!

Your problem is the only people you talk to are the women you have trapped in your basement, you utter creep :grin:

Exactly- nobody begrudged moneygall it’s twee moment but somehow this is different? Trump unlike the local hero in Offaly actually assists people in paying their mortgages and enables them to live in their locality.