Trump to Ireland 2’19

Not going down your rappy rabbit hole, it’s obviously a big topic for you, rape, Marxism, and anti right, thats you in a nutshell. Sad. I’m off to the gym now, iv better things to do today than give you another second.

I never said that. I said they are the only people unhappy. You are full of hate and a standard anti trump supporter. You couldn’t tell the truth to save your life.

1 Like

Maroonandwhite seems very on edge

I think my calling out of the rape culture of Trump’s supporters has unsettled him

A Peter Casey/Don photo op would be outstanding

Two losers, well matched

1 Like

Come off it bro

You’ve nothing at all to do

That goes for any day

1 Like

Diplomacy has to be upheld.

It’s exactly what you said

Stop gaslighting

You’ve made enough of a fool of yourself talking about football without doing so here too

1 Like

This trip could end lads lives. Its that serious.

Leo will be presenting the bowl.of shamrock st the Mexican border next year at which stage he’ll be fucked over the wall never to be seen again

Trump Plaza is no more or less embarrassing than Obama Plaza.

I hear Trump wont be having a pint as his hands arent big enough to hold the glass

Lolz

The ultimate snowflake

Obama Plaza is an embarrassment. I love the jacks in there. Shit spread around the cubicles like a slurry machine, and you always have some roaster pissing like a bull beside some stylish continental. The roaster leaves without washing his hands for a carvery dinner and “sweet”, then back to woods…

Top banter, lolz

What’s a slurry machine?

It’s only banter because he’s genuinely embarrassed by it

He’s the only public figure I’ve ever heard of to be embarrassed by having small hands

What a weird thing to be embarrassed by - he’s very insecure

It does have advantages for him however in that the smallness of his hands means he finds it easier to commit sexual assault, which is the only thing he’s ever had a genuine talent for

1 Like

In areas of Ireland where Trump is popular, it’s a source of food

It sucks the shite outta dare and fires it out dare.

3 Likes

The democratically elected leader of the Free World will get a tremendous response.

His re-election campaign starts now.

1 Like