TTK v Apple v Gilgamboa - Bet Score Log

What if one of them always tipped the exact opposite of the otherā€¦ :thinking:

are they not different versions of the same person?

theyd have an NR

:laughing:

For the love of christ, nobody suggest me as an adjudicator.

Gilgamboa going for Bath first half race to 15 - 7/2

1 Like

the smack of desperation off you to be involved.

6 Likes

Yes you, @anon78624367 and @backinatracksuit are really tough guys. Sending pms around about peoples appearances and desperately trying to find out information about them so you can act the hard man on here.

1 Like

Is this the real Tipping King back, or an impostor?

Can @Rocko @Bandage or @padjo please verify this new account please?

2 Likes

The forgotten man.:grin:

What?? :open_mouth:

I have no idea what this refers to,

Jesus Christ itā€™s just a bit of fun. Can lads not enjoy a bit of craic anymore? If we all agreed on everything the place would be incredibly boring. Youā€™ve great judge on various sports on here and can often make money or at least have an opinion on a game or whatever. IF you donā€™t want to listen or add any input to it just stay out of the thread. @Faldo golf @fenwaypark horses @Chucks_Nwoko nfl @Watchyourtoes @anon26343222 passing on info @Smark horses @gilgamboa rugby @thedancingbaby obviously @Copper_pipe all his stuff and many other lads on here have great input and opinions.

look at the name of the thread and reevaluate your post

Good postā€¦ But I had to LOL at the @Chucks_Nwoko bit - heā€™s clueless.

:laughing::laughing:

1 Like

Your best e-buddy started. Iā€™ll try and step up and have a bit of craic. I think ttk is an odd compliler now so itā€™s a decent challenge. Itā€™s just a bit of craic but you and the lost brigade will sure as hell suck the fun out of it very fast and ensure weā€™re all talking about a rape case or the weather.

I think @anon32894817 is a decent lad if a bit bonkers on the sauce, his generalisation of people working in a bookies didnā€™t sit well with me but iā€™m no longer in that industry regardless. (Iā€™m in a far worse generalised job now and alot of the cunts earn it)

1 Like

I had my reasons for that out burst. I do apologise but all I wanted was to piss you off. Iā€™ve no issue with you or bookies. All everybody wants to do is make ends meet.

2 Likes

Gilgamboa is going for Bath race to 15ā€¦

can we get odds updated to keep track

Apple 10/11 Ulster -3
TTK 11/8 Connaught win. Connaught to win between 1-12 (9-4)
Gilgamboa 7-2 Bath race to 15 HT