Turd Division 17/18

Clearly I donā€™t know what Iā€™m doing and clearly I donā€™t care. Iā€™m available for trades lads. If yeā€™d the balls to make the offersā€¦

1 Like

Quit the defeatist shit, a win this week and a chance of winning another couple of games left would see you sneak potentially into the playoffs. The Cark cunt screwed you, he took advantage.

Why didnā€™t you ask @ChocolateMice for advice?

I did!! Heā€™s part of the Carkalliance now so I shouldnā€™t have trusted him

That trade should be reversed by the commissioner.

cc @artfoley.

1 Like

Seems like Iā€™ve been taken advantage of here lads. Was I just invited into the league to be constantly mugged off?

Iā€™m meeting the representatives from my franchise and will be making a statement about my future involvement with LLT later today. No further comment until then.

Dirty rotten cunts the lot of them.

Keep playing regardless, itā€™s a learning curve and we need you doing your best so as to not effect final standings.

Yes, pal. A chap who usually commits every waking thought of his about TFKNFLFFL to the forum whether it be trades, potential trades, match ups, injuries, selection dilemmas, play off permutations has traded you two non-entity journeymen (one injured) for the best and most FFL productive wide receiver in football, and all without a mention of it on here. Heā€™s stitched you up like a kipper, Iā€™m afraid.

But donā€™t worry - Iā€™m sure @artfoley will be along shortly to reverse the trade.

1 Like

Calling @artfoley

The horrible fucker begged @caulifloweredneanderthal to join and has been pillaging him ever since. Itā€™s totally unbecoming behavior and brings the League into disrepute.

1 Like

I made a fair offer on a player whoā€™s stock was low and had caught 3 TD passes all year, @caulifloweredneanderthal desperately needed a RB and I sacrificed an every week starter and one of the best and hottest wrs in the league, as I saw it he wasnā€™t sacrificing a huge amount at wr to gain a running back that should average double figures from here on, h has nothing else and thereā€™s little on waivers.

The offer was far more generous than plenty Iā€™ve received in the past, Golden Tate himself came at a high price to me, Iā€™ve fired out offers all season long that would have been to my detriment in hindsight but most people are too pussy to even counteroffer.
Iā€™ll do whatever ye want, not sure if I can return the player mid game week but @artfoley an decide, Iā€™m only filing in time anyway, I canā€™t make the playoffs so Iā€™m trying to enjoy it.

Iā€™m not getting dragged into a slanging match but I guarantee I will reply to pms if anybody wants to talk

Jesus Christ you probably would have beaten my team this week without resorting to that kind of shit. A new low, I expected nothing less.

4 Likes

Why trade a Hot Tate for an underperforming Low TD scoring Brown then? Throwing in a RB who missed practice or was limited this week was a cuntish act.

Heā€™s a sneaky horrible prick for this tbh. His dick acting will drive @caulifloweredneanderthal away from our Noble League.

I would be hopeful our Commish will sort this distasteful mess out.

1 Like

@ChocolateMice

Have you any comment to make on this distasteful series of events.

@chops91 is seething.

1 Like

FƓGRA

On behalf of the shareholders of the LLT franchise

After board discussions this afternoon, we have given our head coach @caulifloweredneanderthal a full vote of confidence.

While we have some misgivings about his frankly bizarre trade policy to date, we feel that he can turn around the teamā€™s poor form and get us back to winning ways soon.

We will not be making any requests to the leagueā€™s commissioner to overturn any trades. If the commissioner sees fit to overturn any of his previous decisions, we will respect his ruling.

You could have saved yourself a lot of typing and just said Iā€™m from Cork and canā€™t help being a sneaky cunt.

1 Like

Grade A wanker after this.

Ravens D top scoring for Chops. Serious total on.

1 Like

Congrats on the win, youā€™ve kept the Eastern turd division alive.

Cheers.

I was due some luck after the horrible close calls the previous 2 matchdays. In saying that, Graham & Blair nearly goosed me again.

Need to kick on now.

@artfoley story with the Antonio Brown Trade? I presume he will be returned to sender?