Turd Division 17/18

Can we at least agree on a draft date, it generally takes a few days to sort that. The season starts Sept 7 lads.

@artfoley is MIA.

Jesus lads, I was offered a place in a league today by a lad in work and Iā€™m considering taking it up, is this happening at all, will we hand the gig back to @Copper_pipe?

Playing in multiple leagues is no problem, and can only improve your performance.
I am sure @artfoley will be along shortly to sort this out.

Nah, Iā€™m a turd.
I couldnā€™t be arsed playing in more than one, itā€™ll just dilute them all.

We have a Commish already, fishcake.

We have indeed, unfortunately itā€™s one who spends less time on the internet than your 6 month old daughter.

Thatā€™s a dispicable response fishcake.

Huh? Youā€™re an awful soft snowflake when it suits.

Can someone (@backinatracksuit ) have a look at last yearā€™s table and advise me who came fifth in the regular season. Youā€™ll see it in the History section and itā€™ll be the team with the (5) beside it.

Iā€™ve no access anymore.

Ok fuckos Iā€™m back online and Iā€™ll set the draft for Thursday at 10pm. Iā€™ll also boot the others and get some new cunts in

2 Likes

That was me

1 Like

Remember me!!

Good work. Any chance you could set it for 9.30PM?
or Wed, August 30 at either 9.30 or 10PM?
No worries either way, autopick also works.

Why are you asking mate? The team was called shutthefuckup,
If youā€™re taking one of ours for segunda let us know ASAP so we can make arrangements.

1 Like

You can fuck right off if you think youā€™re poaching another player at this stage. Not our problem nobody wants to be in your shit league.

Says your man who thought the Turd Division was beneath him 12 months ago and still only finished 6th in the regular season overall standings.

There was a reason I asked @backinatracksuit and not you Chokey McCuntface.

1 Like

I chose to stay in the Turds mate due to the rewarding relationships I made there, and when I realized what utter cunts inhabited the Segunda. At least now they have a full roster of cunts.

Are you looking to poach one of us @croppy_boy
Time is tight

Comes 6th out of of 12 teams and you reckon you chose to stay there?