Turd Division 2020

Right guys, I think there’s gonna be a season and as this usually causes a bit of hassle before it’s filled i think it’s time. A fair few TFKers are involved in dynasty leagues but this needs to go on.
Last year saw @carryharry and @lonelyisland236 promoted as far as i remember, there’s two to come down from Segunda but I assume we’ll have the usual shenanigans, can somebody post who they are?
@manbehindthewire, i assume you want out after giving up after a few weeks last year?

I think it’s
@Batigol
@Breaking_my_balls
@chops91
@codegreen (I’ll contact him)
@Tierneevin1979
@EstebanSexface
@backinatracksuit
@Bawny
@Clixby_Bream

With two to join us from Segunda that leaves at least one space open for a newcomer
I may have made a mistake, can you confirm if you’re interested, we’ll get our 12 and then make any decisions that need to be made

Loved it last year, I’m in :+1:

2 Likes

I’ll tog out again.

2 Likes

I got relegated. I’ve no issue taking my rightful spot.

1 Like

I’m in

1 Like

In.

1 Like

You’re getting the man who put the “L” in plates.

Welcome @Lazarus back lads

1 Like

I won’t say where you put the A. Whats all this?

I’ll go again. I’ve the hang of it now

1 Like

You got relegated from the segunda. You’re a proud turd now

1 Like

in

1 Like

I’m in ya

1 Like

That’s everybody returning anyway
@Gman and @Lazarus are relegated, I’ll assume you’re both in though @Lazarus hasn’t mentioned whether he’ll play,
That means we need one to replace @manbehindthewire
The new players last year were all fierce enthusiastic, so who should we target?

@Tank @Ashman @PhattPike @glenshane @mikehunt @Arthur @the_man_himself

Any of you interested in NFL? Or fantasy sports?
This is daycent

2 Likes

Thanks for notification but I have no interest in NFL

1 Like

I’ll give it a go BIATS, thanks for the invitation but I know absolutely nothing about nfl and anyone who loses to me should be completely ashamed. Pm me rules, what I have to do etc.

If anyone else who is actually into nfl wants my place thats OK.

1 Like

Thanks, I’m sure you’ll love it, you’ve made it easy now anyway, chances are we’ll need another player or 2 as if the other leagues don’t fill it’ll fall to us to make up the numbers, that’s why I started the thread early

1 Like

I haven’t much interest as of now but if ye’re stuck in a few weeks I might reconsider

1 Like

Ta for the tag, but nah - I can barely even spell NFL.

Thanks buddy but wouldn’t have a clue about NFL.