Turds Season 2019/20

I’ve my whinge typed out here ready to go

1 Like

I’m good for 9pm. It will be interesting; between suspensions and hold-outs making for a dearth RB’s. Who will pick next fantasy messiah?

1 Like

Do I need to do anything for this draft?

You can draft for yourself or auto draft, the computer will pick a decent team for you based on average draft position, you could end up with a few injured or doubtful fellas though so there’s a small bit of risk,

I was in your position a couple of years ago, I auto drafted and ended up with a poor team but I learned as the season went on, there’s not much you can do it n the next 24 hours

@backinatracksuit
@anon7035031
@anon32894817
@Clixby_Bream
@chops91
@manbehindthewire
@carryharry
@Batigol
@anon26343222
@anon78624367
@Bawny
@lonelyisland236

I believe that’s the list, draft is tonight at 9pm Irish time, hope to see you all there, there’s an extra element of risk in autodrafting this year
The draft order will be randomised 30 minutes before the draft

At the moment it’s 45 seconds per pick, is that the norm or should I switch to 30 seconds?

1 Like

@carryharry is gonna walk this

30 seconds is plenty time

1 Like

Can anyone estimate how many cans I will need for this? I’m aiming for something very complex and tasty like Bud Light (cc @gilgamboa) so please factor that into your calculations

I’d say eight (8). Two to calm the nerves before the start and six during the draft. I have the Corona cooling here and am planning on six (5% versus your 3.5%).

Poor enough timing here, interfering with the hope McIlroy fucks it up / wins $15 million threads.

Won’t make the draft lads, but don’t worry half my team will be from the waiver wire. Iv a few gems lined up

Wont make it either.

Do I have to do anything or will auto draft pick a team

Click auto pick in the draft settings to save us time :+1:
@anon26343222 has first pick

How do I do that? I’m on the mobile

Can’t see draft pick options?

If you enter the draft there should be settings somewhere, click on auto pick and pray you don’t get Andrew Luck

cc @backinatracksuit

Can’t find it bud

On the app, enter the draft and there should be a settings cog in the top right hand corner. The autodraft ootion is in there.

That’s not on the mobile site. I’m not auto drafting just would like to be sure I don’t miss anything.