TV Rights, best avoided

Seamus Coleman is kid

Of course i have, the answer is, never! Even with a huge danish crowd there was multiple tickets floating. They hide behind the season tickets they strong armed clubs into buying (lest the IRFU kick them out of rugbys stadium for non payment of rent) but theres never been a game with no empty seats. Contrast that to rugby.

Anyways, did you not resign from the forum?

:rofl:

I did and I came back.

Is it against the rules?

No it just throws your character into question

Why haven’t you responded to my previous post instead of going to a post from hours ago?

Could you also answer @Sidney ‘s query as @maroonandwhite is too afraid

The ROI played Denmark on Saturday October 13 2018 at home. In a competitive game.

41k showed up:

Why?

I’ll tell you now I’m a bad character and remove all doubt for you.

1 Like

Young kids in Ireland now have grown up with a far higher standard of play than they did in the 1990s. That’s because they watch the European and global game week in, week out, which they didnt have an opportunity to do in the 1990s. The players they idolise are the best in the world - Messi, Ronaldo, Mbappe, Pogba, Salah, Suarez, Hazard, De Bruyne etc.

Afraid?? I told you, its not morally right to engage with and encourage such a person. Shame on you for egging him on really, all joking aside

How interested are Galway hurling suppprters in Galway hurling challenges?

There was only one Irish football game on terrestrial TV in 2018 at 5 on a Friday evening in Turkey

I haven’t been on here for 4 hours.

Where did it come on the ratings?

Have you admitted defeat on your previous claim about galway championship attendances, if you are not man enough to i won’t be shocked

Yes foreign players.

Irish kids love football. I never said otherwise.

The ROI football team are yesterday’s men though. In the 1990s and 2000s every Ireland game was eagerly awaited. The players were sponsoring everything and anything. Now you have Coleman and Brady, two good lads, but they are not Roy Keane or even Robbie Keane.

As for being needy - you spent years on here pretending to support Northern Ireland to get attention. As usual with you, check yourself.

I don’t know mate, its irrelevant. Friendlies are irrelevant in most sports like hurling and football also

There were not 14500 Galway fans in Salthill vs Kilkenny or at the Leinster Final replay

Would the Irish rugby team get a full house for a game on a Tuesday night against USA do you think Tim?

There was, i was at both of them, vast vast majority of the crowd. As i suspected, you aren’t man enough.

Earlier you said soccer fans couldn’t go to midweek games, now you are saying they won’t even turn the tv on? Where did the only game the best fans in the wuddled get to watch on free to air come in the ratings. Is it even top 100, or even 200?

The Irish rugby team have consistently sold out the Aviva and rarely don’t.

The Irish second team sold out vs the USA correct.

Why did the ROI get just 41k for a Saturday competitive game?

Wait til you hear the watery answer you get for this

A few of the transient types smelt success and crossed the line I’d say to the rugby.

The tarquins and the donnchas who go to update their social media.

I stopped attending all FAI events where I wasn’t a player or coach after they refused Limerick FC a home friendly against Barcelona