Tv Shows & Mini Series (Part 1)

Alone UK, a take-off of Alone US seemingly, I thought wasn’t bad as reality tv goes.
It seemed fairly true…

A bit like ‘Win The Wilderness’.

1 Like

Finished the first season of Silo last week, I liked it.

Started Poker Face last night, I think I like it too

IMG_4938

End of season 2 was excellent.
No flies on Ellie Stocker.

Im just after starting shameless usa. The actress playing Fiona Gallagher is a fucking goddess

2 Likes

Find season 3 online for download/torrents for us, will you?

Like the LOI

I have it lined up already. But I never watch two seasons of anything back to back.

Started Lioness last night. Nothing especially special about it so far.

Do you want a copy or wha?

Yeah, can you send me the link for the magnet/torrent?

Woops!

Put that in the wrong place…

@habanerocat was good enough to send me link for this for torrents

If you know how to use torrents, happy to flick it on to you too

1 Like

Ta v much…i subscribed to NOW TV for a month and got it there.

Decent?

Can you tell me is How to with John Wilson on Now TV? I have it here myself (the show) but I know someone else who needs to access it.

@Phil_Leotardo

TV series. UK Version of The Bear?

Have you watched the movie chief?

Started Top Boy on Netflix the other day. Watched an episode or two and didn’t really have a notion what was going on. Using the internet to find out a bit more I learned that Season 1 on Netflix isn’t actually season 1, more like season 3 and I need to watch Top Boy Summerhouse first.

I can’t for the life of me figure out why they wouldn’t make that clearer up front.

1 Like

Top Boy Summerhouse was season 1 and 2 and shown on channel 4. It then moved to Netflix so their season 1 was really season 3.
You feel me fam?

1 Like

Well I know that now! A bit of a clue to help the newbie viewer like myself is surely not an unreasonable request

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after reaching the maximum limit of 10000 replies. Continue discussion at Tv Shows & Mini Series (Part 2).