Tv Shows & Mini Series (Part 1)

His mind is addled from the sundrieds.

Exhibit A.

The no swearing bits were too refined language wise for CM, I know a lad who watched it with subtitles and enjoyed it more.

I’m 99% sure he is thinking of a completely different program.

Westworld?

Chocomouse badly clamped here,confusing deadwood with westworld,telpis.CGI in deadwood :laughing:

1 Like

Jesus, you are all a bit dim around here - I used an analogy to say that the show has no substance. The snowflakes are raging.

I have seen nothing of westworld.

I’ll remember not to speak figuratively in future around here.

Anybody seen Taboo? Any good?

It’s not bad. Tom Hardy is excellent in it and some decent plot twists. Enjoyable enough without being outstanding so far.

1 Like

Very good

1 Like

A load of tripe - more fluff for the CGI/ flashing lights/brain dead gang.

1 Like

IMDB gives it 9.2, bro. I need a new venture to start on. Just been watching repeats of It’s always sunny for last couple of weeks.

I told you to watch Generation Kill.

Oh yeah I actually watched the first episode. Forgot about that. Might go back to it.

Do. It’s a great show.

1 Like

I’m very disappointed with Taboo

Why?

Any of you watching The Affair?

Must admit I really liked the first two series but season three is absolute muck. They’ve well and truly jumped the shark.

Have you watched star trek the next generation pal? That will keep you busy for the next couple of months if not.

1 Like

Ah I don’t think the story has gone very far after four episodes seems to be a slow burner, I was expecting something along the lines of Peaky Blinders