Tv Shows & Mini Series (Part 1)

Taken Down on RTE. All too one dimensional so far.

Le Mante is meh.

Season 2 of The Deuce is great.

1 Like

I’m glad to see that wee English Dennis wise lookalike getting turfed over the bannister! Tighten him

1 Like

A spoiler would have been nice there.

I must admit I enjoyed this. Well worth a watch if you’re a Buffy fan.

1 Like

Jack Ryan was good.

I enjoyed Bosch on Amazon prime.

Now looking for something decent to watch.

Ray Donovan if you haven’t seen it already season 6 just started

Might have to take a look at that.

This is fantastic news.

4 Likes

That’s incorrect. I just finished this last night. I reckon it’s only a matter of time until he’s either freed or the ‘arrange’ his murder in jail.

1. They were able to retrace the steps of the other Dassey brother and the step dad on the day of the murder to offer a Denny defence whereby you can make a case for someone else committed the murder based on the facts available. They were much stronger for this.

2, They were able to debunk the claims of Kratz regarding the sweat on the hood of the car.

3. The single biggest thing was in the final episode when it was revealed that the coroner was denied access to the remains and threatened with arrest if she tried to participate in the investigation.

I just found out you can watch Amazon Prime on the firestick, it seems. Watched the first two episodes of American Gods, seems decent so far. Anything else good on there?

Cockasukka

Bosch

THe Man in the High Castle
All or Nothing

1 Like

Get a revolut credit card
Set up a UK amazon account using an address in Belfast (a real address of a restaurant say)
Use that account on fire stick
Consume UK content

1 Like

I don’t really watch much TV at all so I don’t need to really.

Revolut is the fucking shiznit, bro. It’s changed my life in ways etc

2 Likes

https://scontent.fdub4-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/45831359_965960063588755_2865203954818482176_n.jpg?_nc_cat=1&_nc_ht=scontent.fdub4-1.fna&oh=01cfbc75b7ce21c50e5c2c18a9ff3d19&oe=5C71DE7F

1 Like

I saw a fella on the tube today with no legs so I rubbed a bit of toodaloo on the stumps and his legs grew back

I came onto this thread to comment and saw the last post was made by me. Iv absolutley no idea what this is about

6 Likes