Tv Shows & Mini Series (Part 1)

Just finished True Detective.

Ok, the case storyline was disappointing… But the real story , of ageing and relationships, was great.

Very enjoyable over all.

Your personal perspective intruding on your TV viewing… you’ll be counting down the days soon enough

1 Like

Watched the first two episodes of project blue book last night. Enjoyable…interesting subject too.

1 Like

Anyone else watch Barry? Season two started back last week. Black comedy with some very ironic humour, I very much enjoyed the first series. Hank and Henry Winklers character are excellent in it

1 Like

I have to say I loved it. The ending was run of the mill but besides that it was a really enjoyable season.

1 Like

You’re on fire over the last few days kid.

1 Like

Agreed.

Lots of lads want bizarre off the wall story lines to brighten up their boring lives but as with real life, the answer is usually straight forward enough.

Beautifully put.

Is Hastings a bent copper?

No chance, Hastings is one of the good guys.

1 Like

You must be after coming up the Lagan in a bubble son

1 Like

Outlander … a load of shite really with the odd bit of decent anti British sentiment and history thrown in. The mrs has gone mad on it tho as it’s full of ‘passion’ … So much so I’m expecting her to order me a kilt soon. It’s on IPTV for those of you that have it and want your mrs to let you alone for an hour or two while you talk to your online mates. cc @Horsebox

3 Likes

It’s a load of bollocks. Spouses and life partners like it though.

1 Like

Indeed. … what do you wear under your own kilt McBalbec?

My Limerickness.

2 Likes

My Monday night viewing is 24hrs in Police Custody on Channel 4. Last night they had a UK based Surgeon originally from Meath (a right pompous prick) who was arrested for insurance and mortgage fraud.

1 Like

I’m 4 episodes into the bodyguard. Enjoying it so far. I like that you haven’t a breeze who the “good guys” are.

1 Like

I goes to shit after episode 3.

Who are you talking to?

What does?