Tv Shows & Mini Series (Part 1)

Bosh is good for a watch

Has anyone watched The Killing? I think I’ve got into it late but it’s very good. Half way through season 2 now and enjoying it.

Top (top) show. It was all the rage here back in '15.

Here??

That’s funny, I’m three episodes into season 2 myself and Sean Moncrieff said he was at about the same stage on his radio programme last week.

Why did Holck tie up Lund and pretty much confess to the killing towards the end of series 1, maybe I wasn’t paying enough attention but that was lost on me.

Did anyone watch Series 2 of No Offence on Channel 4?

Thoroughly enjoyed it. :clap::clap::clap:

Must be shit so.

2 Likes

Billins, as kaiser noonan would call it, is back tonight

2 Likes

Bobby Axelrod
:clap:

Wendy Rhoades
:eggplant:

1 Like

Sneaky Pete on Amazon :+1::+1::+1:

@Sidney is your man here BT. He flagged it a few months back. I watched the first episode on the back of his recommendation and it was excellent. Will be returning to watch the rest soon.

Yes, excellent comedy.

Why isn’t Fleabag on Amazon Prime Video in Ireland? It’s an Amazon production. I signed up for the free trial or discounted period, whatever it was, it’s utterly shite. It has Seinfeld and The Grand Tour (which I couldn’t be arsed with), apart from this it has utter garbage.

Finally got around to finishing season 3 of Bron / Broen. Excellent viewing.

1 Like

“Crashing” which is also written by Phoebe Waller-Bridge who wrote “Fleabag” is pretty good too, although probably not quite as good.

I think I watched it on 4OD.

You could easily get through all six episodes in one night.

1 Like

The Bridge is the best of all those type dramas, I’m watching the Killing and it doesn’t come close.

Anyone who might have enjoyed Fortitude season one and is contemplating watching season two, take my advice and don’t bother. It turned into unmerciful scutter.

3 Likes

After a good start I thought series 1 went to shit.
Anybody still watching homeland, is the new series any good?

[spoiler]I got sour with season one when it turned all supernatural. It was tipping along nicely until that point.

I could have lived with the insects killing the people, but turning them into zombies :rollseyes: FFS

And then when they killed off the savage one I was seething altogether. What a bird btw :clap:

I watched the first episode of season two and it looked like more of the same, if not worse, so I gave up.

A pity, if they had stuck with the initial story of two unrelated murders it would have been enough to keep it ticking over IMO.

[/spoiler]

She was in season two, I won’t ruin it for people by saying if she was still alive or if it was flashbacks but you’ll see her alright. Its all about the lovely Sofie Lund for me though. That’s why I kept with it. They’d a great cast in season one. That Dennis Quaid fella was awful in it and he was their star name for the new season.