Tv Shows & Mini Series (Part 1)

It’s HBO

Sky box sets as well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d8fH2Lqc8nY

1 Like

I’d be half afraid to press play on anything you put up.

3 Likes

Grand Designs House of the Year is a wonderful show. I love trying to guess what will be on the short list, mostly not what I agree with.
I really like Kevin McLoud, I’d love to have a conversation with him over a decent bottle of red.

Any watch Das Boot yet. It’s decent enough. Could have done with more submarine, less annoying sister though

2 Likes

:rofl:

Ah ffs - you auld woman.

5 Likes

Can’t bate the original

Yes, just finished it. Fairly good. How the fuck did they get anyone to sign up to go on a u-boat. You’d have a better chance if you were strapped to the front of a Tank.

2 Likes

Finally finished ‘My Brilliant Friend’ - excellent show, 9/10. ‘The Island’ episode was particularly good.

‘Star Trek: Discovery’ is very entertaining as well, even if you aren’t a Star Trek fan (I’m not).

1 Like

Slightly disappointed with the final episode of True Detective

1 Like

It was terrible. The exposition was too easy and convenient, just a forced effort to tie the threads up. The whole season was better than the second so looked ok in that light. But was average enough. Not sure they should bother with any more. Can’t improve on one.

Yeah, it all tied up a little too conveniently and too happy an ending

It was dreadful. Whatever good work they did around the middle of the season they just scoured the whole thing with the finale.

1 Like

True detective can fuck off after that. Fuck right off

Will I bother starting it lads? Still cursing myself for finishing season 2.

No don’t waste your time

1 Like

Flicked on to Drama here and the first episode of Ashes to Ashes is on. Jesus, this and Life On Mars were great shows.

3 Likes

Don’t, rewatch 1

1 Like

This is running again on BBC2, missed it first time round