Twitter (Part 1)

I love the way you use the word “woke” in a sarcastic, edgy attempt to ridicule anti-racism.

It stuck with you, that one.
I wouldn’t regard ‘not being racist’ as praise-worthy. It’s very revealing that you do though. You should explore this.

Sidney remember the people usually defending and shouting the loudest are the worst offenders. I am beginning to you think you are all the things that you call other people on here to hide that fact that you are infact a racist, sexist, homophobe neanderthal.

Your problem is that you can’t dish out racist abuse.

You don’t do irony, do you?

The “free speech warriors” like yourself tie yourselves in such knots that I’m surprised you’re still able to breath.

I forgot to add Neanderthal to this. Which is also infact racist.

17 Likes

I just asked a simple question sid. There’s no need to be so aggressively defensive.

FAO of @glenshane - I know you don’t like personal abuse.

Given that I’ve touched such a raw nerve with you, I think you very much do give a shite what I think.

Would calling a black person a neanderthal be considered racist? Where do we draw the line? It seems to be that white people now are the only ones who are fair game for abuse.

I always have a good chuckle when I hear a black man call a white man “cracker”, it’s good banter. Remember when Diouf called the ball boy “white boy” a few years back, that was amusing too.

Ah ya but the Italians are only good for pizza and organised crime to be fair.

1 Like

If it gives you a sense of validation then I’m serenely happy to help. But I fear it won’t do you any good in the long run.

I wasn’t responding to you there, pal. Are you getting confused as to which poster you are?

That’s an awful clamping. I wouldn’t wish that on anyone, except a racist hypocrite perhaps.

No, you tagged me. But that’s ok.

That was probably meant for me, but the closet racist, sexist, homophobe @sidney will say we all look a like and cant tell us apart.

1 Like

I think you’re projecting again.

You’re rabidly anti-immigrant, aren’t you?

Thats just brilliant. The shrieking virtue signalling after all that. Please save this post to end any future arguments

2 Likes

You’re an awful man doing that to someone.

1 Like

So you’re saying all future racism on this forum is fine, mate?

It does read very much that way.