Twitter (Part 1)

The comedy scene must be riddled. This is good stuff though

It seems rape and unconsenting sex is what passes for comedy these days.

1 Like

All the good comics are hounded away and we are left with all the woke, male feminist weirdo ones. This was always going to happen

They didn’t get Chapelle yet.

Marrying a black woman was a masterstroke by bill burr. He’s virtually untouchable- his observations on Michelle Obama’s stadium tour are pure gold

2 Likes

TFK was ahead of the curve on breaking this again

1 Like

So she was a groupie?

I saw some of these random tweets appearing on my timeline over the weekend … couldnt make out who they were about — obviously a lot of upset involved - but why pour it all out on twitter? --What a shit house.

She was a child

1 Like

Public shaming? When an alleged sexual assault has happened so long ago, there’s no physical proof of it, so those abused might feel that going to the authorities will be a case of their word against the accused.

That’s fair enough, but there was a torrent of tweets – women pouring in from everywhere screaming that the patriarchy must die … this seemed to encourage the aggrieved parties into writing another torrent of tweets about how strong they are and wont be broken and the bonds of sisterhood will rise from the ashes etc. etc. etc.

You ok bro?

Justin Bieber stands accused now.

What do you mean?

4 Likes

You seem testy.

Justin had some allegations made against him, but he has fairly laid waste to them on the twitter machine himself. Bro’s gotta be careful out there these days.

The Beliebers had his back

I see you omitted the question mark. I asked a question, not make a statement.

Zen… zen… zen.

And Hailey. I didn’t think he’d meet anyone as good as Selena but Hailey seems a wonderful influence.

1 Like