Twitter (Part 1)

He offered to trim their hedges by way of reconciliation?

3 Likes

Some quality banter in the replies to Shane Ross book announcement tweet

2 Likes

Whatā€™s this about?

The kid in northern Ireland that went missing and was found dead in a loyalist area

I fully appreciate people have to be given time to grieve an all. But is splashing it all o e Twitter the way to go? Theres a wan in our neighbourhood who lost her mother cancer 4 years ago and at least once a week she posts up "wonderful memories " on Facebook. Not for me Iā€™m afraid

5 Likes

Itā€™s her way. Iā€™d be a fan of letting people grieve however they want. If it helps her thatā€™s all that really matters here.

6 Likes

Unfriend her soā€¦

I dont necessarily disagree. Iā€™m just asking the question

Sheā€™s not a bad person.

In this instance thereā€™s still questions about how the kid died: the kid was found naked on a storm drain and the cops ruled out foul play saying the kid stripped off after banging his head but coroner said no head injury

3 Likes

Pure attention seeking. Me me me

1 Like

Lewis Hamiltonā€™s career was threatened by the twitter mob of lefty headbangers for ā€œgender shamingā€ his nephew a few years back, so heā€™s become and ultra-woke gender signalling cunt since then.

2 Likes

"No phone"how did he record this shit then

3 Likes

You canā€™t know his struggle man

1 Like

Her child was murdered,she wants answers.What would you do?Twitter is as good a way as any to put pressure on the RUC and politicians as any.

3 Likes

A right pair of wankers.

Spewn has lost a bit of condition.

Not for me either but each to their own. Grief is a strange thing.

This does not surprise me in the slightest. .

5 Likes