Twitter (Part 1)

Time for @anon61956325 to start a #ibelievehim hashtag

And link it back here just in time for the IPO

Not complaining now either mate

He left league pretty soon after the incident though, not sure if he played for QLD after it

How?

I see he is still unrepentant in his support of woman beaters, a right misogynist.

1 Like

#jeffhateswomen

Quinnie speaks…

Irish people have lost their way, they ave lost that special something that made us special, fast becoming a nation of cunts

6 Likes

They need God.

Most of the mouthpieces on Twitter are pinko liberal crusty snowflakes who’ve never worked a day in their lives. No point in Paddy or the lads going after them. Aodhan on the other hand should represent a decent enough mark.

1 Like

That’s a fucking joke.

Maybe he should have said nothing. And it obviously wasn’t best put.

But it’s a fair point of opinion to hold.

To be dropped from an amateur football team is fucking outrageous.

This is great news

1 Like

Well I know cops are reasonably regularly calling to houses these days with complaints and warning people to stop defaming so and so.

This could get very messy.

My solicitor friend had a look at this place for me. She said some lads here would easily prosecuted

2 Likes

Is moral turpitude really that much of a biggie?

Its amazing some of the stuff that’s posted and the complete disregard of libel laws. Eire is a paradise for defamation Plaintiffs.

It’ll take some landmark case.

Paddy could be onto it now.

With the contract in France it’s not a money thing. He will go on base of principal and try and nd win back some of the feeling against him.

I haven’t met one person that doesn’t think he is an asshole

No reason for the IRFU not to contract him though, he was found innocent and they signed Teo

1 Like

Asshole has zilch to do with it

On what charges?

Then why say he has to win back peoples feelings

I would say in his own mule head