Twitter (Part 1)

Bandage you numpty , you are not ment to put a space between words after you hashtag.#getwithitman

Here Rintintin, fuck off.

Tinnion, I’ve asked Paul McGrath for a retweet just to piss you off. Here’s hoping he obliges.

I was thinking of asking him for a retweet of my request for people to stop asking him for a retweet.

I’m sticking with Paul at the moment anyway.

I’m making it my business to annoy Henry Winter over the next few months. Clown was giving minute by minute updates on England u21 training yesterday.

I saw you calling out some English football journalists for being pussies last week. Using @rioferdy5 when praising him so he’d get the mention on his timeline but calling him Ferdinand when making criticisms of him. Keep up the good fight, Brian.

And Paul McGrath delivers with the retweet to wish good luck to his adopted county in Wexford Park tomorrow.

Irish legend.

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Only took him 5 minutes too. What a gent.

All sorts of dickheads are tweeting him today though.

I haven’t really gotten into Twitter. What does hashtagging do? I find it difficult to read/understand what’s going on in the mobile version to be honest.

#fuckmeclarkeyisfuckingslow

#ooofff

#marone

#dididogood?

Great to see Pikeman taking to the tweeting like a natural.

Michael Owen is a numpty on this

You should have stopped there. A tool of highest order.

http://www.ybig.ie/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=30362&title=phil-neville-seamus-coleman-twitter-row

:lol:

Coleman making a show of Neville here

Neville doing a fairly good job of making a show of himself as well. What a horrible pair of cunts those Nevilles are.

:lol:

Ah that is top notch bantering from young Coleman.

:clap:

Seamus running rings around that cunt Neville

http://twitter.com/#!/NiamhHoran :blink:

Rio Ferdinand:

What happened to good old fight (few punches+kicks) then shake hands?! Now its strictly knives+ guns #wakeup"

Random Reply:

What happened to good old centre halves (blood+headbands)? Now it’s strictly missed drug tests and inane tweets."

Joey Barton and jockey Haley Turner having a few digs at each other all day today.