Twitter (Part 1)

All these cunts looking for retweets for their sick, dying or dead friends is really pissing me off.

Iā€™ve found turning off the RTā€™s solves a lot of the problems. Failing that, I just unfollow.

I think on the computer there is a seperate section for RTā€™s?
Can I do that for the phone as well?

Not sure how to do it via the phone, but on a PC you just click this button. Should get rid of a lot of them.

Whoā€™s the Irish footballer with the super-injunction who was named on Twitter?

NOTE: Please donā€™t mention his name on here.

Iā€™m being serious by the way.

I wonā€™t be doing a celebratory cartwheel and machine gun salute type celebration if heā€™s named and the website may get in trouble.

Iā€™m sure the Admins wouldnā€™t be keen for another situation to occur like it did over that fat lad the other year,I canā€™t recall the chunky cunts name.

Embarrassing seeing briantinnion licking David Meylerā€™s arse on Twitter tonight.

I am no longer following Tinnion as a direct result of this.

Can I link to a twitterer who does reveal stuff. Or will that get you into trouble too?

Go to twitter and search #superinjuction

or even @legal_AIDS

Sad to see a high profile former football presenter in such a dark place

In a totally unrelated matter

Diarmuid Oā€™Sullivan, Jacqui Hurley and Darren Frehill were all thought Coldplay were awesome.

Rory McIlroy is chuffed with JLS giving him a big shout out at their concert tonight after posing for a photograph with the boyband during the week.

Heā€™s also thinks X Factor contestant Olly is a legend. The turncoat cunt better respect a real legend when the real Olly captains Europe at next yearā€™s Ryder Cup.

Sully got dragged into a little spat with some tard from Thurles, should leave it off. Comes across as a langer when he goes on about the medals.

Zonal Markingā€™s getting on my breasts lately. Rockoā€™s bitching about him too but thatā€™s mainly because he doesnā€™t acknowledge Rockoā€™s tweets to him about passing stats.

Just now heā€™s tweeted: ā€œAdu in? Wow!ā€

Itā€™s America-Mexico in the Gold Cup. Seriously, who cares? Heā€™s trying to come across as the uber football man.

Classy

@ianmccreamla
Ian McCrea MLA

Great to see Tyrone beat in the Ulster semiā€™s today hope Donegal beat Londonderry in the final to keep the celebrations out of Mid Ulster.

Is he a son of Willie McCrea?

as thousands of pounds of public money has been wasted on receptions for Tyrone I think I have a right to express my view

God I hate Brits