Twitter (Part 1)

The attacks on you have been personal which I donā€™t like.

Itā€™s been hurtful, Rocko. I wonā€™t lie. Do you think I have a fat head?

My favourite exchange so far

@BandageTFK and the size of your forehead in that pic #sixhead

@niallglennon Iā€™ll have you know that the person with that head scored all the points in a county final.

Well played Bandage

has he mixed you up with appendage?

His attacks on TFK were also particularly uncalled for. Can someone dig out a FB page on this gimp?

Is there an easy way to see all the tweets that have been directed at Bandage without going to the individuals twitter pages?

I still believe in you mate. I guess I have you placed so high up on that pedestal that to see you take such cheap shots rocked me.

search @Bandageā€™s full twitter name - should all come up there

Any of you lads gonna own to being the character that oftentimes gangs up with me to ridicule celebs?

Heā€™s joined in the Sadlier slagging too.

What are ā€œlistsā€ on Twitter?

I follow some people for sports betting ideas and tips only, donā€™t want to read them everyday though, only when Iā€™m in the mood for a bet, is there any way of having a feed of just these guys and then having my normal feed also? I only ever work off the iPhone app so has to work on that.

Does anyone here find Miguel Delaney an irritating fuckwit? Heā€™s useful for some stuff but is mainly full of useless information. He also takes issue with anyone who disagrees with him on anything. I havenā€™t unfollowed anyone yet but heā€™s close to forcing me to do it.

Dara Oā€™Briain is desperate for this. He gets massively wound up when people call him a West Brit and I can only assume itā€™s deliberately being done to provoke him at this stage. A famous, multi-millionaire getting into childish arguments on twitter is probably a wanker it has to be said.

Yea, I can see what youā€™re getting at with him, but I dont mind him so much, probably in the minority here, but I used to like his writing even. He is far less irritating than that Ewen McKena who truly is an annoying fuck.

any examples of good tipping tweeters bt??

Thatā€™s what Iā€™m looking for at the moment Dan, donā€™t want someone to pick my bets for me just someone to give me some ideas.

Iā€™ve started following a few today. Not sure how good they are yet, Iā€™ll report back in a few days on what I find.

Iā€™ve done it, Iā€™ve unfollowed Miguel Delaney. Twitter should be a much more enjoyable experience from now on.

Heā€™s annoying me by constantly tweeting a link to the same article several times. If I havenā€™t read it now Iā€™m not going to read it now stop.

Close to unfollowing him, Iā€™m sure heā€™d but gutted if I go through with this.

Yep, those shameless plugs eventually wore me down. Plus I had a bit of a run in with him last week about Trappatoni. That left a sour taste in my mouth.

Thatā€™s fantastic news mateā€¦ You can chalk that up on your list of achievements right under making it to lahinch and back .

Thatā€™s it mate. Keep venting. Youā€™ll feel all the better for it.