Twitter (Part 1)

just checked the photograph (curiosity and all that)
is that you Runty?

That works pretty well.
Would be an interesting tangent type episode of 30 rock if they did it right.

Fucking hellā€¦Keith Treacy :stuck_out_tongue:

He seems to have shut down his account. What did he say?

Having seen the picture Iā€™m still not sure, was it actually Treacy? :unsure:

How do find the mentions on someones page on twitter on the laptop? On the phone I just press the ā€˜@ā€™ button on someones page and it shows all the mentions.

Ha Ha the likeness is uncanny!! :o :o

Thereā€™s a lad getting retweets from Celtic players for his brother whoā€™s in hospital with life threatening injuries after a car crash. Whatā€™s the thought process there? Sitting in the visitorsā€™ area in the hospital frantic with worry and then pops out the smart phone and gets comfort from twitter?

I see on Twitter today too that Steed Malbranque has retired from football to look after his son, whoā€™s been diagnosed with cancer. Sad story.

I like the way Joey Barton doesnā€™t sit on the fence in relation to fellow players. Heā€™s picked what his England team would be:

Hart,
Smalling, Jones, Cahill, A.Cole,
Wilshere, Barton,
Young, Gerrard, Downing,
Rooney.

Joey Barton and Michael Owen talking about wrestling on Twitter last night. :clap:

Iā€™ve just tried to rekindle my feud with that cunt Richie Sadlier on there today.

Congrats on your RT from Richie Bandage.

:clap: :clap: Owen Hates Hogan and Macho Man though. :guns:

Also saw Hayley McQueen is recommending Bret Harts autobiography on Twitter as well. The best Sky Sports news presenter by a mile. :clap:

Who is Niall Glennon?
Heā€™s giving bandage some battering on twitter

The_Mason_85 also laying in

Donā€™t take it to heart @Bandage mate

@Bandage is not afraid of @RichieSadlier or @RichieSadlierā€™s minions. :guns:

One minute of research suggests he supports Chelsea.

Is that really Bandage? He is getting batteredā€¦

I find the 140 character limit extremely restrictive. Itā€™s like asking Messi to play ball with a blindfold on.

can somone please give a recap of what has happened for those of us not on twitter

I tweeted this when I read his utter tripe in the Sindo yesterday:

ā€œMore anti-Trapattoni dirge by that fool @richiesadlier today. No surprise he hates Ireland being an ex-Millwall player & Rangers supporter.ā€

Using his twitter handle, @richiesadlier, meant he would see it - as I intended it. He retweeted it so that means his followers get to read it and a few of them have been very, very, very nasty to me.

Then I called Sadlier an orange cunt and stuff.