Twitter (Part 1)

He Lisboa constricted himself with his replies.

FAO of @Tank

5 Likes

Johnny Arse really really cares about that shite. It drives him mad.

1 Like

Nothing like throwing in a little ā€œmateā€ after having a good cut off a fella.

4 Likes

Top banter. He didnā€™t learn that in the Sem.

Some terrible naĆÆvetĆ© here and itā€™s almost like some of you have lives outside TFK and have little interest in the person behind the username and the printer. Obviously I have the benefit of coming from a law enforcement background and I possess excellent detection skills, but come on.

I noticed a few years ago our Kev began casually dropping into conversation that heā€™d been to a few Cork camogie games and was amazed at the high skill levels. A while later he started making the argument that the Cork camogie management en masse should be approached by the county board and invited to take over the senior hurling squad as they were clearly outstanding, irrespective of whether it was men or women they were managing.

Recognising Kevā€™s capacity for self-confidence and delusion, I thought to myself ā€œthis lad is surely part of the management team or backroom team himself.ā€ A quick google and there it wasā€¦

ā€¦Cork camogie manager adds Ballinora man to backroom team.

Please PM me if you want to challenge me to unmask someone else without simply going into my forum admin panel and checking their details.

2 Likes

I thought we knew Kev was involved in the Cork camogie team. He won medals with them. I thought that reason he left in a huff was because we told him that camogie coaches medals werenā€™t worth dick.

His narrative on a court case below in Cork would have been fascinating.

Anyway, I hope all is going well for the man, he wasnā€™t the worst cunt who ever posted here.

That was @Sledgehammer, that cunt couldnā€™t be trusted.

1 Like

I put it to you that I was FIRST to uncover this way back when. Ashling Thompson got his name wrong in the captainā€™s victory speech in the year Kev was involved.

3 Likes

You mad bastard ā€¦ it was as clear as day he was involved. A dog with a mallet up his hole knew what he was at.

2 Likes

I joined the dots and youā€™re absolutely seething.

well done Jessica Fletcher. Meanwhile others were sipping cups of cappuccino with Kev in Perth years ago

Raging.

Youā€™ll calm down in time.

Sell this to me @Copper_pipe

You never seem to be off the thing

Iā€™ve a good seat in work :rofl:

That would still be after he sorted out an actual Admin with an upgrade in a hotel in Cork though. When Kev was just a normal gym trainer??? Your discovery would be years after. Well done. Second is quite respectable in a competition where you are the only one taking part.

He was protective of his identity that time, dumbass. He organised the receptionists to give an upgrade to someone using the code words ā€œKevin Rockā€ when checking in. So Rocko had to sheepishly mention it which would have been amusing to observe.

2 Likes

Well there it is so. Thereā€™s no way youā€™d be able to find out the name of the lad working in the gym in the hotel you were staying in at all at all. Not a hope.

2 Likes