Twitter (Part 1)

#istandwithemma

Top level banter here. I’m nearly scared to post this video for all the supporters it will win Gemma on TFK. Maybe we should have an Irish Kidney Association thread to go with the RNLI thread. In fact, I can’t believe Gemma doesn’t post here.

3 Likes

A stunning return from insanity by Gemma.

3 Likes

Despite most ppl here seemingly despising the lady,she has some valid points,I for one will be listening to her this Wednesday when in Cork, that’s if free speech wil be allowed to prevail

1 Like

She’s a nutcase, even a stopped clock… Avoid like the plague, unless it’s for shits n giggles

Dunno,I’ll have to listen myself,viewed some of her podcasts or you tube efforts,not all loony tunes

1 Like

Leo Varadkar is a New World Order plant to conceal the truth of the Roswell incident. I expect Gemma O’Doherty to be all over this shocking conspiracy any day now.

1 Like

Gemma seems to me to be in a lot of pain. Great talent, the protracted unfair dismissal case and her partner dying in a short period of time had a terrible effect on her…

1 Like

Ewan was busy tackling fans of the Grand National yesterday

1 Like

He was also hoping someone would assassinate the Trump

The best thing Gemma could be a take a year off . Go to somewhere like Brazil where she will be away from the Irish media and political bubble .

Gemma and Ewan out in the sun, knocking back the pints on the Copacabana. That would be some craic.

1 Like

I’d move to Brazil and start selling tinfoil hats on the beach.

2 Likes

Accidents can happen

We need to find some new crazy cunts on Twitter to make fun of. These ones are getting lamer than Sir Erec.

Ewan tweets about how he won’t stop until Donald Óg’s media career is completely dead and then accidentally deletes it right away.

1 Like
1 Like

:grin::grin:

What’s exactly wrong with this Ewan bloke? Why won’t he come home?