Twitter (Part 1)

Yea I did, when I was 21 … I matured thankfully and learned to respect women and I suppose more importantly, respect myself … some lads never develop i suppose and like the power of controlling women.

1 Like

Fair play, mate. You me Wayne Rooney a little bit.

If you’re the same man in your 30s/40s/50s as you were when you were 21, what have you learned mate?

It’s the noise you make when you can’t whistle

1 Like

absolutely true which is the point i was making, Oirish lads cant handle women so try to control them from a distance.

well done by the way on only fucking just the one prostitute, you should be proud of yourself.

Helllllooooooooo

16 Likes

That age is only a number.

What is “ cat called” ?

Is @anon26343222 a sport star?

In his own head, yes.

It’s when you go up to a woman and go pssssshhhhhh wssssshhhhh wsssssssshhhhh like you would if you were calling a cat

8 Likes

Sexual harassment

You should reply to his tweet with…

Like you Aodhain, I believe her.

What should one do when faced with such a situation? (just asking for a friend)

All middling.
Point here being that it’s absolutely right to call this out. No lass should feel threatened by three apes in a car, but she should name the person involved, otherwise she’s not really calling it out.

Jaysus.

Can she be certain it was herself they were “cat calling” ?

1 Like

She is cos she was the only ride around when it happened

Under the rules of trial by social media, that is not necessary. If she said it, it happened.

1 Like

I’m sure the bould Chinner knows a business or two that would still cash it for him

1 Like