Twitter (Part 1)

I see there on twitter that Evanne ni Chuileann refers to her pregnancy. Didnā€™t look it any time iv seen her on the telly recently. The good news is she def riding anyways

Donā€™t know how to do link on iPad sorry

i.e. I have an iPad.

How do you like it Dan? I bloody love mine for Netflix, HBO Go and buying newspapers.

Canā€™t get Netflix here yet, on the way nxt year though. Good toy alright, no replacement for a laptop but handy for watching stuff through apple tv etc. I also used my old lads sky card to set up sky go so have got rid of movies and ports off my own package itā€™s saving me 40 odd quid a month. Some good newspaper apps alright, guardian is excellent. Also makes many blogs much more readable

All in all thumbs up

Yeah Iā€™ve known for about 6 weeks.
Surprised it took so long for it to become public knowledge.

Spose oul Thrawneen is prime suspect

Stan Collymore is running to the police tonight after receiving a few racist tweets.

Hes posting very disturbing pictures now.

Jack Wilshire believes Ireland is part of the UK

JackWilshere Jack Wilshere

Donā€™t see what the problem is with the best players from Wales, Scotland and Ireland playing for the Great Britain Olympic team

Heā€™s being very very kind to Norn Iron there. Can you imagine the likes of Sammy Clingan lining up beside Bale and Rooney.
:lol:

Every team needs someone to clean the boots.

It is with genuine sadness and hurt that I report Brian Oā€™Driscoll has blocked the account BandageTFK from following him.

:o

What happened m8?

I genuinely donā€™t know mate. I donā€™t think Iā€™ll ever be able to get closure until I find out.

Is this the end of your love affair with Leinster Rugby Franchise?

I am considering my options.

Speak to Kev, he may be able to get his buddy to reason with BOD for you, or at least get answers.

:lol:

:clap: :lol:

What do people make of the news ā€œactivityā€ button on twitter?

Shit. Pressed it and saw who people you follow are following now.