Twitter (Part 1)

I think he had posted before he was moving to portugal. He spends too long replying to those, especially the fair weather dublin fans, who can’t make any debate or argument but just roar at him. A few examples of them here.

1 Like

Tennis in Athy :smile:

7 Likes

Ewan is now claiming Lowry promotes fascism but is apparently over joyed for him

Correction. B league tennis in Athy.

It’s no wonder Bressie is depressed

1 Like

Is ewan not promoting dascism by continuing to live in, and pay taxes to, bolisanaros regeime?

3 Likes

anyone got a link to Lowry’s promotion of Fascism? or is it just that he would golf with the Donald?

I’d say Tennis in Athy is like everything else in Athy.

Grim.

2 Likes

Athy is full of giraffes ??

1 Like

He might or he might not seems to be the case for the prosecution. Thankfully spEwan is on hand to call out fascists and their supporters whenever he sees fit. He was sports journalist of the year did you know?

1 Like

what i want to know has he won any Kildare junior titles?

Ewan is single handedly keeping this forum going

Yet again he has lads hopping and exploding like how corn turns into popcorn

Masterful narrative control

That would very much depend on whether Ewan generates an income from his journalism.

1 Like

Ewan is chosing sexual relations with a young lady. In order to satisfy his sexual needs he must continue to promote and support fascism.
Its an awful predicament for him.

Ewan is committing career Hari Kari here by pursuing this absurd fascist line on the nation’s new favourite son. He is starting to remind me of Colonel Kurtz in Apocolypse now. His perception of reality is now just a window into him descending into madness.

1 Like

Just the round with the Donald.

Where do you stand on Ewan calling Shane Lowry a Fascist this morning considering you were blubbering incoherently here last night from the top of the Lowry bandwagon?

2 Likes

But that’s your job @Sidney. Actually there’s a lot of similarities…

2 Likes