Twitter (Part 1)

I wouldnā€™t be surprised if sid Is Ewan.

1 Like

Sid is all of us.

Iā€™m both Ewan and Roy Curtis, pal

1 Like

Iā€™m @Sidney

Iā€™m @GeoffreyBoycott, @binkybarnes and @maroonandwhite

Is he talking about Rory there?

Does it matter?

Post it up there

Yerra :man_shrugging:t2:

I was @caoimhaoin

I was @Brimmer_Bradley

I was @anon25556527

1 Like

@maroonandwhite

Twitter - Back Away Quickly

thereā€™s the link to @anon32894817 post

Miguel needs to intervene here and bring Ewan home.
The writers are playing a stormer with this season of ā€œTwitter - Irelandā€

Ah i see it now. Thanks count. A bizarre claim especially as lowry didnā€™t actually commit to anything with trump far less promote it. Something happened with his wife there recently and he appears desperate to have a go at anything that loosely suggests a support fascism. Heā€™s reaching way out of bounds in this case.

But be careful not to throw the baby out with the bathwater here, this strange comment has nothing to do with his correct exposure of dublins success due to financial doping. Ive never seen that rebutted despite clowns like @Spidey claiming heā€™s taken him to task, then not actually giving any evidence of this task taking. Youā€™re attempting the same here of course, thinking his provocation on lowry sullies his dublin argument. Which of course it doesnā€™t.

Iā€™ve seen nothing from Ewan apart from some sort of Correlation is Causation argument with regard to Dublin. Heā€™s put out financial figures, they are disputed to varying degrees by a range of sources but I havenā€™t seen yet any argument on how money is disproportionately benefitting the senior team or how it is causing the recent success.

I think you want to believe Ewan and youā€™re giving him a bit of a free pass.

1 Like

I hear funding of childrenā€™s GAA in Dublin is fascist now

Amidst all the twitter replies and to and fro, Ewan revealed that his wifeā€™s family in Brazil is now in danger due to a press conference question he posed about the Bolsonaro regime at the Copa America recently.

Ewan has pissed off the GAA, FAI and Minster Ross ā€” Letā€™s hope he doesnt need consular help in the very near future - his enemies have a lot of political reach.

1 Like

Have you mediation skills .