Twitter (Part 1)

fair enough ya

Victor Wanyama just retweeted ‘The Rangers are shite.’ :lol:

Funny but we need to catch them.

Yes. We really need to catch them alright. Ffs. Another example of Twit shit.

Lighten up. FFS.

Pot kettle black mate. Lighten up yourself.

Sorry mate I shouldn’t have had a go against your gait there.

@DuncanJenkinsFC is a must follow for all football fans. :lol:

I see forum favourite Ewan MacKenna got put in his box earlier for misquoting the aforementioned Mr Parkinson.

Also Leitrim GAA fans will be delighted to hear Emlyn Mulligan is now tweeting.

How many people do most of you follow on Twitter? I’m trying to limit mine to about 100 as I reckon there’s not many more people than that whose opinions I really care about. Am in the process of eliminating a lot of the Wexford Footballers from my list now to make space for other more interesting people.

Thanks Mac.
I’m truly humbled.

He’s a funny cunt. I don’t fully understand twitter but he seems to be gaining followers at a serious rate.

#falsenine

#hashtag

[quote=“Watch The Break, post: 334421”]He’s a funny cunt. I don’t fully understand twitter but he seems to be gaining followers at a serious rate.
[/quote]

[quote=“Bandage, post: 334422”]#falsenine
[/quote]

I fucking love this guy. Yesterday he was saying that though he’s rivals with Zonal Marking there’s ‘usual’ respect between them.

Duncan previews today’s EPL fare:

the live lunch time kick off is a tatical black hole with stokes rude and mentry approach versus blackburn who have no #tatics what so ever. so with that in mind i am going with me mam to choose a christmas tree. i will be back to cover the 3P.M kick offs. anfield tommorow mates.

you join me today for game week 13 in the P.L. #mufc v #nufc and #wba v #thfc in focus. its woy hodgsons #nopress v rednapps #noteamtalk

:lol: :clap: :lol: :clap:

Ken Early on the PDs doc last night :clap:

kenearlys [size=3]Ken Early[/size]
[s]@[/s][b]McCarthyMick[/b] half watched PDs. a foreign visitor watching tonight’s TV might conclude moore mcdowell was the most important man in ireland

kenearlys [size=3]Ken Early[/size]
[b]McCarthyMick[/b] why did nobody say “they were just a gang of grasping, power-hungry connivers who were too charmless to succeed in proper FF”

I’m still not bored by Duncan and his love of false nines.

At kick-off:

roberto martinz should be showered in applaudits for his decision to deploy gomez as a #falsenine. #tatical adventure despite wigan’s woos.

Half an hour later:

martinez’s ill adviced move to try a #falsenine when 19th is punished as #wafc trail #afc 2-0. need to pull a miracle out of the fire now.

Been reading Duncan Jenkins’ Fulham-Liverpool preview for tonight and he says Maxi was ‘in danger of fading into a Bolivian’ at Anfield until his good play in the equivalent fixture last season. I think this guy’s humour is genius. :clap:

what is with Laois footballers being complete gobshites on Twitter? Colm “i go to the gym” Begley has to be one of the most self absorbed twats alive.

Followed him since Int. Rules, but now he’s just too cringy, had to delete.

Googled Mac’s mate on twitter earlier to see what all the fuss was about. I don’t really get twitter, can someone explain what the #thing is meant to be. @(insert random name) doesn’t make much sense either.

Lord knows I spend enough time on here posting and reading some awful shite. But I can’t get my head around why the likes of bandage are regularly leaving abusive messages on the likes of richie sadliers page.

Call me old fashioned but I kind of appreciate old fashioned communication like meeting people, talking to them on the phone etc

Would you say to them to their face what you say on here, or in bandages case on twitter?

Nah, i doubt it.

Fuck off.