Twitter (Part 1)

Paul McGrath is treading close to being unfollowed now. If I see one more Tweet for quality hardwood floors, give Mick in Micks quality hardwood floors a ring. Mention my name and get 20% off then I may have to unfollow the Wexford resident.

Saw a gigantic poster of his head going up on a billboard beside the Gorey estate where my young lad lives this evening. No idea what it was for, there was a hashtag involved and I don’t know much about that sort of thing. I presume he’s running to become President of Wexford or somesuch.

#tryagain ? Níl sé deachair.

That’s it. What the dickens is that about?

Is it an ad for suicide, I wonder.

ĂĄr dteanga nĂĄisiĂșnta

I can’t recall if it’s been mentioned here or not but, on the same topic, Stan Collymore has regularly been tweeting in Irish over the last couple of months. Apparently he has an interest in the Celtic nations and their history and heritage and knows a bit of Welsh too. :o

Dont understand why anyone would do that quite frankly. Fine, read about it, and immerse youself in it, but learning dead languages? You really would want to have little to do with your time.

[quote=“myboyblue, post: 334518”]
Dont understand why anyone would do that quite frankly. Fine, read about it, and immerse youself in it, but learning dead languages? You really would want to have little to do with your time.[/quote]
He’s chasing a valuable Gaeltacht grant for something no doubt. Good man Stan.

No need to chase, just go talk to that cunt Sean Bán Breathnach, that fucking shyster has been getting away with them for years. Now that I think of it

He’s got decent Irish too. I see Evanne conversing with him there recently

“I just burned down my neighbours apartment & killed their cats but they can’t complain on account of all the work I did on the peace process” colm tobin

finally caved in and set up a twitter account. find that most sports sites and teams and that get their news out quicker on twitter. and seems handy for getting up to date scores on wexford games too.

I’ve honestly never looked at Twitter until today and i must say there seems to be some interesting information on it regarding greyhound trainers/horse trainers etc. I think i will sign up and start following a few people. Anyone any recommendations, especially the racing/sports spheres? Does it cost to sign up?

It’s free to sign up Dunph.

https://twitter.com/#!/CorkGAABlog is a veritable treasure trove of information on Cork GAA Dunph. :wink:

[quote=“The Dunph, post: 334524”]Anyone any recommendations, especially the racing/sports spheres? Does it cost to sign up?
[/quote]

@MisterFlano covers his home nation of America and everything to do with America only.

Come on lads throw out suggestions as regards who to follow. I must look for Neil Lennon actually

Hero of the forum @woolberto is one not to be missed.

@OverlyExcitedAboutAFewWinsInDivision1B is the official Clare hurling twitter feed.