Twitter (Part 1)

:lol: :clap:

:lol:

Mongs

Is Martin Story on Twiitter? Or Billy Byrne?

I think you’re out of luck, only Billy Story and Martin Byrne are on it.

Folks, i’m looking for people to “follow”. Suggestions welcome, witty or GAA people is where i’m leaning now…

Any of the Wexford footballers are “massive craic” Dunph.

A lot of racing trainers using it now. Ger Lyons and Pat Flynn would be the best of the Irish lads, Hannon and Nicholls are good from the UK side. From the jocks, it’s mostly apprentices that use it. Not too many of the top lads ure it well. There’s a few good tipsters I’ve been following on it too. If you monitor lads for a few weeks on it you’ll quickly weed out the spoofers.

The Runts weekly IT tips make for compulsive reading

He doesn’t post pictures of deceased horses anyway!!

:ph34r:

This weeks tip is a doozy.

“Turn it on and off”

Does Lyons moan on Twitter as much as he does in real life?

Marty Morrissey joined twitter today.

What a pile of shite.

I’m really getting into the hang of the twitter machine and log in every night to see what the people i’m following have “tweeted”. After some trial and error i have whittled my list down to around 50 i’m following. I even have 5 followers of my own. :clap:

Are there are Limerick hurling stars on twitter? Any TFK members on twitter? Is the Voice on twitter? Those who know me feel free to ‘connect’ on twitter…

[quote=“The Dunph, post: 334546”]I’m really getting into the hang of the twitter machine and log in every night to see what the people i’m following have “tweeted”. After some trial and error i have whittled my list down to around 50 i’m following. I even have 5 followers of my own.

Are there are Limerick hurling stars on twitter? Any TFK members on twitter? Is the Voice on twitter? Those who know me feel free to ‘connect’ on twitter…[/quote]
Twitter is the business for news. I’ll had a look for you there but can’t find a match.

Post up your hash tag there and i’ll find you…

If you typr my name in the search engine it comes up, your name is too common. :slight_smile:

[quote=“The Dunph, post: 334548”]

Post up your hash tag there and i’ll find you…[/quote]
Great first too posts. Informative and to the point. Looking forward to reading future tweets mate.