Twitter (Part 1)

Is @backinatracksuit Eoin O Broin ??

7 Likes

I’d say the one holding the camera is a thundering cunt as well.

1 Like

This fella is involved in an ongoing twitter feud with the fella who runs the echo chamber podcast which is a v interesting listen. The same fellas are hosting Ewans pod. Id say that’s adding to the vitriol in this Twitter spat

Even before I clicked on here I knew Gil was after posting up another tweet from Ewan :smile:

1 Like

He’s feeding pigs mickeys to Lynn Boylan??

It’s the pigs’ bollox.

The blueshirts always prefer the snout

2 Likes

I know. But it brought back a memory of a butcher I shared a flat with for a few years. He had an enormous range of expressions for sausages of which my two favorites were pigs mickeys and widows memories.

4 Likes

Mine was a poor twist on dogs bollox in honour of Viz.
Viz top tips section is the finest journalism available, and had been for two decades.

Danny Boy likes his Twitter

Good few of the English soccer journalists are having cuts off each other on twitter today. We are really getting into the nitty gritty of the effects of lock down now.

1 Like

Is this Danny boy the lad who is clamping spewn McKenna on twitter?

:popcorn:

That’s a great idea for a series he’s doing though. That game that everyone remembers a player being great in was he really that good.
Would be a load of good gaa ones to do too I’d say.

I remember hearing Tom Dunne on Newstalk saying that his father referred to sausages as “little bags of mystery”

https://twitter.com/poilination/status/1260250868424859648?s=09

@glenshane taking the family to the bog.

There was, remember early afternoon drinking in the Palace early-mid 80’s, holy hour 2.30-3.30 so popping out for a coffee next door, back into Palace for more porter, happy days

1 Like

A lovely pub

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes