Twitter (Part 1)

What’s your point you weirdo? You keep talking about women “putting themselves in danger”. You’ve repeated it loads of times now, you must have a point.

What’s weird about not putting yourself in a vulnerable situation, Karen? Is the basic concept of mitigating your risk of injury archaic or no longer relevant in 2020?

Now can you answer the question? If your sister told you she was meeting a guy you knew was a rapist, would you tell her to enjoy her evening, or advise her to avoid him?

I’ll make this easy for you. You’d flat out tell her not to meet him because the likelihood of her human rights being severely violated increase dramatically if she does.

1 Like

If Karen writes back and says he’d never tell a woman what to do, I just give up.

Ok. You’re repeatedly implying women “that put themselves in danger” are responsible if they are raped. You’re a creepy fucker at the best of times but this is another new low.

I’d do neither

Nope Karen. I did not imply that at all. You’ve drawn that fucked-up conclusion all by yourself, and it’s flat out wrong.

Wanting a woman to be powerful enough to say no to putting herself in a harmful situation does not mean she is to blame when an assault occurs. You’re the creepy fucker kid.

Seriously? You wouldn’t report a violent crime? I’m genuinely surprised at that answer.

The last time it happened and it was reported I was asked if the perpetrators knew where my mother and grandmother lived, by the police. So no, I wouldn’t report it

Jesus man, that is fucked up. Sorry.

Just the way it is man, you have nothing to be sorry for.

1 Like

Ewan’s replies under this :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

@gilgamboa

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

A lovely hearty little clap here for the nurses. I’m sure it makes Helen feel a bit better about voting no for a pay rise for nurses.

This is the moment Chris D’elia, mid F.A.M.E. comedian finds out Snapchat can be screenshot and saved

At least 10 girls have come forward recently saying he touched them up or send dong pics.

1 Like

Wait till he realises women screenshot all conversations and share with friends

He’d carved himself out a nice niche as a paedo in TV shows and all

Anyone set up a Parler account yet?
It is a delightful place :laughing:

No crime against sending the odd dong pick

4 Likes