Twitter (Part 1)

Bullet points?

[LIST=1]
[*]niamh horan is a cunt
[/LIST]

Splendidly put.

FFS, I don’t need an article from that dipshit to tell me that. What is myboyblue playing at?

It was in relation to the incident that caused Caoimhaoin to tweet Niamh Horan telling her she was a cunt.

Oh sweet jesus. I dunno is Horan a bigger cunt for her story on Egan or for making McKenna waffle for an age. Torture of a read. :rolleyes:

We dodged a bullet when Rocko & him couldn’t agree a rate for him to post here. In fairness, I thought Rockos asking price was quite competitive but Ewan just wasn’t willing to pay it.

You dont know if Niamh Horan is a cunt?

Get the fuck off this site, NOW.

just has a look at her twitter feed, god shes some gom. might challenge her to say if shes ever taken drugs in thei nterests of fairness and full disclosure to kenny egan

[quote=“myboyblue, post: 796526, member: 180”]You dont know if Niamh Horan is a cunt?

Get the fuck off this site, NOW.[/quote]
Fixed that.

@paulcollinstipp

His 2nd or 3rd tweet was a picture of a cat. Sums the cunt right up.

Right lads. I’ve never been on this but will be setting up an account soon for work purposes. Can lads who know anything about it give me a quick do/don’t list? Thanks in advance.

Shocking.

Gimp is the best you could get? :smiley:

Go fuck yourself buddy, keep searching.

[quote=“myboyblue, post: 844781, member: 180”]Gimp is the best you could get? :smiley:

Go fuck yourself buddy, keep searching.[/quote]

Best I could get?

You discriminate by disabilities, you sick fuck.

[quote=“Rudi, post: 844786, member: 1052”]Best I could get?

[/quote]
Yep. Cmon, just a few more clicks of the button, surely you’ll find what you’re looking for. Don’t give up buddy.

I don’t have to look for any more - I have what I need. We can see that the white knight for disabilities is in fact only comfortable discriminating against disabilities.

Over 50K posts buddy, cmon, the silver bullet has to be out there. Just search a little harder. You know you’re not there yet. Don’t give up.

My point has been proven and your yapper has been shut.