Twitter (Part 1)

Disappointed in you buddy, again.

Would recommend having a scroll through some of the #askharry Q&A from this morning. Some funny shit on it.

Some brilliant stuff on it.

This one is brilliant:D
https://twitter.com/DamJef/status/393305800456011777/photo/1

Canice Picklington :clap: :smiley:

:smiley:

Canice is delighted at getting a follow from DJ Carey. DJ would have been very helpful to Canice when he first came onto the Kilkenny panel as a young kitten back in the late 90s.

While Canice has more All-Ireland medals than DJ, DJ will always be number one in Canice’s eyes.

I, as some of the forum knows, am a banal cunt on twitter…except in GAA season where I am on the money.

Banal?

That is the understatement of the century.

[quote=“farmerinthecity, post: 854365, member: 24”]Banal?

That is the understatement of the century.[/quote]

He’s banal and facile,
He’s a fat waste of space.

[quote=“farmerinthecity, post: 854365, member: 24”]Banal?

That is the understatement of the century.[/quote]

Farmer please curtail your hyperbole, whilst you may feel it is an understatement to say it is an understatement is ridiculous but as it is Firday and i am feeling indulgent, pray tell what adjective you might use?

[quote=“Fran, post: 854366, member: 110”]He’s banal and facile,
He’s a fat waste of space.[/quote]

Is that Eamonn ‘I never get personal’ Dunphy?

Retarded?

That’s a poor and very un pc comment.

But I thank you for your interest in my musings i didnt realise i was privileged enough to have you as a follower/believer…

Has Canice aggressively sought out twitter followers or are people flocking to follow the great man’s musings?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ezwXxvSmVRg

Canice isn’t seeking followers half as aggressively as he plays hurling, but he’s in the business of networking in his role as a sales rep and Twitter is just an extension of this. Keep it quiet, but it looks he may be tweeting and driving at the same time at the moment. Let’s hope Glanbia don’t get wind of it. Stay safe if you’re driving around South Kilkenny today, and be as alert as you would be if you were driving around Inistioge at 2am on a Saturday morning.

#tidy

Beginning to have doubts about Canice!!! No one from Kilkenny would ever say hurley…

#don’tletthesmallthingstripyouup

Twitter going after the money more and more. Promoted tweets popping up everywhere and now adverts on the web based version.