Twitter (Part 1)

The great thing about life is new information surfaces all the time. What might be true today may not be true next week.

1 Like

Thatā€™s modern society in a nutshell I guess.

The whole episode just proves what sort of silly loud mouthed prick Connors is.

3 Likes

No surprise that they had to make up.

Didnā€™t they know theyā€™re not allowed say anything about each other, being a traveller and a homosexual.

You canā€™t say anything about them lads anymore.

3 Likes

Maybe Connors is a repressed homosexual or is struggling with his gender identity. He does tick a few boxes to be fair. Flamboyant thespian :heavy_check_mark: A penchant for bareback boxing :heavy_check_mark:

Its gas how some lads are a bit more forgiving when itā€™s the woke thing to do

1 Like

He looked in the mirror over the last few days and the realization came upon him that a big twisted bitter hole existed in the place his heart used to be. He had let his grandfather down, let down a lot of people and he knew it. He allowed himeself to become radicalized by the far right, Iā€™ve seen it happen to a few lads on here too. He is on the road to recovery now though and all we can do is wish him the best. It took courage and balls to man up and apologize for becoming a hateful cunt, fair fucks to him for doing so.

7 Likes

I see Connors went down the ā€œmental healthā€ route to explain his actions. A smart play as nobody is going to pile on once that card is played. Heā€™ll get some mindfulness training from Bressie and RTE can make a series out of it.

What was the basis of the Glendenning/Stephen Jones spat? Two insufferable cunts but I canā€™t actually see the tweets as Jones blocked me years ago when I politely corrected him about what direction the wind was blowing in Galway during a match. The prick.

3 Likes

I couldnā€™t quite follow but it appeared Jones was making out Barry G was a lower tier journo who wouldnā€™t be associated with Lions tours while Barry threw a dig about Jones being devastated at the outcome of the RWC final as heā€™s always fawning over England in an uncle Tom fashion despite being Welsh

Jones is wayyyyy worse.

Was Glendenning implying the other person in the spay only got their job because of family connections

James Corriganā€¦ His old man used to be sports editor of guardian I think

1 Like

Ewan?

1 Like

Dean Rock :smiley:

Some rip off.

He needs the money

That has to be fake

The mayo lad would be dearer again Iā€™d imagine.

Iā€™d have thought the Mayo lad would be his first customer

11 Likes