Twitter (Part 1)

Joe Brolly having a fair go at Donal Og. Green room in RTE must be awkward.

FFS. Irish comedy is shit because this is the type of twee(t) shit that people find amusing.

Ciarán Kilkenny‏@CKKilkenny93
5m
Always great seeing gaa jerseys at sporting events, gas seeing some man wearing a lovely Galway jersey at the crucible #[B]worldchampsnooker[/B]

Not sure what some GAA player thinks is amusing has to do with the state of Irish comedy but ok then. Intercounty GAA players are generally the most uninteresting people imaginable and would be awful barometers of what people find amusing I’d have thought. He in particular strikes me as one of the dullest out there, on a par with Michael Shields and Darran O Sullivan.

Please list your top 10 dullest GAA player Twitter accounts.

It wouldn’t be definitive and I’ve stopped following most of them but in no particular order from my best recollection

Shields
Cadogan
Cooper
Darran
Galvin
Kilkenny
Kernan
McDonnell
Any Wexford GAA player
Brogan
Flynn

And thats just the footballers, it’s be easier ask about one who isn’t dull, Clerkin at least seems to have something going on but thats a stretch even.

Paul Galvin

Every post seems to be an attempt to drive hits to his website

Lads buying the fashionista/edgy persona is also interesting. He is making it up as he goes along.

I sense he is struggling to monetize it though and the Sky pundit role will be pursued with great endeavour unless he manages to pull a Tommy Bowe and you lot are queuing up to buy his clothes/shoes named after Kerry GAA players - the “Bomber” jacket etc.

You’ve forgotten MJ Tierney, Joe Canning and Eamon Fennell there, horrible boring cunts

Cadogan and Darran are the worst by far though, O’Sullivan trying to get stuck into Rachel Wyse on twitter on a regular basis is the definition of cringeworthy.

[QUOTE=“Blake, post: 935880, member: 1755”]You’ve forgotten MJ Tierney, Joe Canning and Eamon Fennell there, horrible boring cunts

Cadogan and Darran are the worst by far though, O’Sullivan trying to get stuck into Rachel Wyse on twitter on a regular basis is the definition of cringeworthy.[/QUOTE]
I’ll give your Canning and Tierney, Fennell isn’t an Intercounty footballer so doesn’t deserve consideration.

Take out Galvin so

[QUOTE=“TheUlteriorMotive, post: 935879, member: 2272”]Paul Galvin

Every post seems to be an attempt to drive hits to his website

Lads buying the fashionista/edgy persona is also interesting. He is making it up as he goes along.

I sense he is struggling to monetize it though and the Sky pundit role will be pursued with great endeavour unless he manages to pull a Tommy Bowe and you lot are queuing up to buy his clothes/shoes named after Kerry GAA players - the “Bomber” jacket etc.[/QUOTE]

I saw a link he had up to a video of him doing exercises in a gym, giving tips etc … Doing everything wrong, so he was. No technique at all, so there wasn’t. Getting lads to work out their guns for sport, so he was.

Galvin played Intercounty in 2014, the kid stays in the picture.

You still went and copied his beard though.

[QUOTE=“Sidney, post: 935873, member: 183”][URL=‘https://twitter.com/CKKilkenny93’]FFS. Irish comedy is shit because this is the type of twee(t) shit that people find amusing.

Ciarán Kilkenny‏@CKKilkenny93[/URL]5m
Always great seeing gaa jerseys at sporting events, gas seeing some man wearing a lovely Galway jersey at the crucible #[B]worldchampsnooker[/B][/QUOTE]

Ha would you believe some other lad has just commented that he saw a Monaghan jersey on Bondi Beach!
Imagine that! That’s gas.

:eek:

Renton has been sporting a beard since 06/ 07, pal. Long before all these cunts jumped on the wagon- Anyway, I shave every three months and I am currently at the start of a new cycle.

Would you use many jam rags per cycle pal?

I knew it was coming :smiley: I was gonna edit but there ya go… No, pal, just the one- i’d rinse it and resue it.

I will alert my spotters accordingly

Seriously Mark, the dyslexia needs to be reviewed.

[QUOTE=“TreatyStones, post: 935887, member: 1786”]Ha would you believe some other lad has just commented that he saw a Monaghan jersey on Bondi Beach!
Imagine that! That’s gas.[/QUOTE]
#livingthedream