Twitter (Part 1)

The 2 lads who favourited this should be ashamed

Ian Poulter has really mugged himself off on Twitter. Getting dogs abuse for this:

@IanJamesPoulter: Booked 6 business seats for my wife & nanny to fly home & @British_Airways downgrade my nanny so katie has no help for 10 hours with 4 kids.”

[QUOTE=“TreatyStones, post: 996541, member: 1786”]Ian Poulter has really mugged himself off on Twitter. Getting dogs abuse for this:

@IanJamesPoulter: Booked 6 business seats for my wife & nanny to fly home & @British_Airways downgrade my nanny so katie has no help for 10 hours with 4 kids.”[/QUOTE]
I’d say the nanny is fucking delighted.

[QUOTE=“TreatyStones, post: 996541, member: 1786”]Ian Poulter has really mugged himself off on Twitter. Getting dogs abuse for this:

@IanJamesPoulter: Booked 6 business seats for my wife & nanny to fly home & @British_Airways downgrade my nanny so katie has no help for 10 hours with 4 kids.”[/QUOTE]
Some of the responses are hilarious. Well spotted pal

That’s a typically self-deprecating joke from Poults. :clap:

He’s also exposed the shocking standard of maths of Twitter attention seekers.

Superb stuff from the Ryder Cup God.

I see @TreatyStones has started retweeting pictures of naked men

I found pictures of a nude Vanessa Hudgens on there earlier. :slight_smile:

:eek:

What?

Must be the 2am feed in chez Runt…The joys of it…

Have a closer look at that trophy picture you RT’ed

:eek:

Fucking hell TS

Balotelli took to Twitter to poke fun at Man Utd.

He got a some responses that made the news…

http://www.independent.ie/sport/soccer/premier-league/mario-balotelli-subjected-to-racial-abuse-following-tweet-taunting-man-united-30603627.html

[QUOTE=“ProjectX, post: 1020335, member: 1742”]Balotelli took to Twitter to poke fun at Man Utd.

He got a some responses that made the news…

http://www.independent.ie/sport/soccer/premier-league/mario-balotelli-subjected-to-racial-abuse-following-tweet-taunting-man-united-30603627.html[/QUOTE]

Debatable that the content of the Indo website could be considered news.

@Flano is busy on the tweet machine tonight.

Lads, how do hashtags work?

Do I just tweet one and then it exists?

Then if anyone else tweets it is it linked to all previous ones?

Do I need to tweet it to look at previous ones or can I just look them up?

Basically, can I pick a new hashtag, get people to tweet it and then anyone can look up all comments on that hashtag?

[QUOTE=“Juhniallio, post: 1045030, member: 53”]Lads, how do hashtags work?

Basically, can I pick a new hashtag, get people to tweet it and then anyone can look up all comments on that hashtag?
[/QUOTE]
#ivenoideamate

Basically, can I pick a new hashtag, get people to tweet it and then anyone can look up all comments on that hashtag?[/QUOTE]
Correct. You dont need to tweet it to look up previous ones either, just search for that hashtag.

Basically, can I pick a new hashtag, get people to tweet it and then anyone can look up all comments on that hashtag?[/QUOTE]

It works exactly the same as the tags used to on this site