Twitter (Part 1)

Malachy did a bit of rapping in NYC and all

2 Likes

@myboyblue

No fear of Ewan ever giving anything back to the place. Here’s a tweet though, love you babes :kiss:

What did Limerick do?

I think Ewan is trying to suggest that Limerick City & Co Council have been buying up property in Athy to offload some of the scummies we have up there. Which of course cannot be true because it’s actually a great idea.

1 Like

“Irish Tory Governance “ :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

Christ what a wipe that guy is

weird that he mentions Limerick & Fingal

1 Like

I think he’s mixed up Athy and caherconlish. An easy mistake to be fair

Why is it weird?

For the record, two of Rusangano identify as being from Clare

2 Likes

can someone ladybird it for this dullard

I can see Duignan coming out swinging here…

1 Like

:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

The gaa has really let itself down in the past few months with how it’s handled covid 19.

1 Like

We’re 1-2 weeks away from watching that 2004 Munster hurling final again…

11 Likes

They’ve only themselves to blame for the carry on in some ways but I am Surprised nphet haven’t brought the issue up. Seems any sport that tests is getting plenty of positives so I can only presume it would be the same for gaa teams.

He’s probably right to walk away…never the fittest looking even in he’s prime. As for the to other stuff, Offaly co board were never flash with the cash

Got a text from a man in the know during the week. “Madness we are playing county. We should be grateful we got the club ran”

Is this like when they sent @Thomas_Brady to Cork?

Inter County will happen, even if the whole country is in Level 4. The numbers involved are tiny compared to club.