Twitter (Part 1)

What did you do to him?

Lads are haunted by Ewan. It’s gas.

1 Like

Some fellas seeth at the blunt truth in front of them. They need to be thankful we have ewan

Ewan seems to be haunted by many many people. It must be tough fighting everyone, all of the time.

He seems to enjoy it

He couldn’t jump either…

Great thread

2 Likes

:eek:

The Twitter universe will be in mourning today

Someone posted a screenshot from Search4less or Solocheck? That’s public information.

1 Like

It is but he referenced a personal address. I’ve no idea what he’s on about but there was definitely an unfestive air to Oirish twitter this week. Lucky we never get like that on here

What has Roman ever done for us?

10 Likes

Icarus like.

Delete your Twitter folks. It’s like smoking, it does nothing but harm you.

4 Likes

Given addresses are on that platform and the CRO, that’s the reality about being a statutory director. I assume the person just screenshotted the search and there it was. That’s tough luck for Roman but it’s one thing we have transparency (which I thought was something he’d complain about?) over and I’d expect a paralegal to know that.

2 Likes

Personal Addresses are on Search4less??

I can’t understand why lads do it. Looking for hardship

It’s an absolute cesspit… nothing but hate on it. But some lads are a moth to that flame

Yeah any director home address is there. It’s a bit daft - most countries including our closest legal neighbours UK don’t require it

I see.
Well holy fuckpots

1 Like