Twitter (Part 1)

Paddy doesn’t have that much money. He is very well off for sure but we aren’t talking about Ireland’s Koch Brothers here. His campaigns show that, he ran the one on tax and got some media traction but as usual with him, lost the plot soon after. He has a track record of burning through all of his relationships and has done so with the media, he is stuck out with the Village magazine now. The trade unions all hate him after his INMO comments. His campaigns are mostly low level Twitter trolling at this stage, with an increasing number of people not listening to him.

The Covid thing was actually a good chance for him to reclaim a lot of the damaged rep he had but he is incapable of being proportionate.

Found him already

Would he be a “millonair”?

While unintelligible, this post is the truth.

Thanks. I think. It’s was early, there was milk to be warmed, breakfasts to make and kids were acting the maggot. It’s not @TreatyStones you’re dealing with. The kids aren’t raring themselves…

1 Like

Evra is a rat

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

Do all these twitter celebrities have serious mental health issues?

1 Like

Is she sure it wasn’t a hangover?

1 Like

Why do TFK posters keep posting links to tweets from this one? Is she massively popular or some sort of opinion convener on Twitter or something?

3 Likes

She’s been a protagonist in a few recent Twitter dramas; she dated ‘Danny Boy’ and exposed him as a confidence trickster, she got doxxed herself by Ciara Kelly a while back, which came to prominence again when Kelly got cancelled for being OIUTF, and she’s also alligned herself with #istandwithroman, seemingly due to a shared hatred of Danny Boy and/or FFG.

Hard to keep up with all this stuff so the above may not be a definitive take

You wouldn’t be well if your parents had called you Scooby Doo

She seems to be a person of zero influence or importance that a few TFKers follow around on Twitter and then post links to her tweets on TFK, it’s bizarre.

1 Like

She has over 12000 followers on the tweet machine and ran for election for the social Democrats in the last local elections. She’s followed by a number of Tds, Senators and journalists. She is front line at the centre of a number of recent twitter controversies as someone mentioned above. I don’t follow her but she’s always popping up on my timeline. Hardly that bizzare her tweets would get discussed on here.

1 Like

The SD attracted a lot of narcissistic weirdos. Cant trust the like of them.

3 Likes

A failed candidate for a peripheral party, ie a person of zero import or influence. Twitter controversies? Were these in the news? I think twitter is a cesspit and don’t use it in my personal life so maybe I just don’t get it. But it seems to me to be bizarre to take something which is pointless on twitter and reproduce it here.

I believe she is also on those oddballs Tortoises Shack podcast too, which is rather popular tbf.

She is bigtime so along with Ewan McKenna

We just had a week of saturated media coverage around politicians tweets. Like it or not its relevant.