Twitter (Part 1)

1 Like

I though this lad got the boot

He had the account on private. Need to be following him to see his tweets. Leo and Co abandoned retweeting him as well.

1 Like
4 Likes
2 Likes

Worked in 2 lap dancing clubs in Cork ages ago, in one "the Great escape "
Weā€™d a local jeweller, young good looking and his fetish was a private dance with one of the girls and all he wanted to do was suck her toes, has to be unwashed feet (I knowšŸ¤”)
Anyway to make a long story show, it was an arrangement in private (within the club)
That suited both parties, he was handing over e500 approximately weekly, she was delighted to get half, he was pulling the John Thomas off himself for about 30 minutes a few times a week, know it sounds disgusting but better a place like thatā€™ than an individual like him accosting some innocent on the street,
Very sad to see otherwise normal behaving ppl turn into animals once inside there, I mean we had to physically threaten fellas to fucking sit on your hands, no touching the girls, some just couldnā€™t handle it and one poor fucker actually launched himself at one particular lady, when we fucked him out he said ā€œtwas worth itā€

13 Likes

Was the Jeweler pulling his own wire for the ā‚¬500?

:rofl:

4 Likes
1 Like

Yep, AFAIK,
Theyd a sister club in Limerick at the same time, he was harmless, normal quiet guy, young at the time, good looking, donā€™t know what the fuck was wrong with him

What was the risk? That heā€™d drag a woman down an alley and force her to take off her shoes for a bit of toe-sucking?

4 Likes

Iā€™d imagine that would be a very traumatic experience for the unfortunate woman.

1 Like

Deuce Bigalow has spoken

2 Likes

The Donald has found a way to thwart Big Tech.

Weā€™re you a dancer?

7 Likes

This explains a lot. I always thought it was strange why @hbv quit around the same time you started posting.

4 Likes

He was selling aftershave and lollipops in the shitters

10 Likes

Any crumbs fall your way? Limping back to a bedsit in cork city at the crack of dawn must be a lonely station for a young Eastern European ā€¦

1 Like

@Corksfinedtboy used to come out with nothing on only a bit of green white and gold body paint, itā€™s how he got into the painting.

ā€œI-RAndyā€ was his stage name. ā€œUlster canā€™t say no to thisā€ was his tag line.

So he told me anyway

11 Likes

No but seriously think that lap dancing places etc have a role to play